Bluecoats slump

THey did not march a clean show last night. Dirty feet. That's good news. They can clean that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THey did not march a clean show last night. Dirty feet. That's good news. They can clean that.

Crown and Bluecoats have parallel issues when it comes to visual right now.

Edited by Tone Quality Matters

From what I understand, they are just beginning to clean the show. I absolutely love the show. IMO they have the best overall product. Watch out over the last month. I think they will be in the mix.

IMO they have the best overall product.

Agree with this. I love the show, they just really ticked me off in Atlanta, though. I wasn't feeling much fire at all. Least exciting performance in the top 7.

That show'll take them wherever they want to go, though. That's new for the 'Coats. IMO, 'Coats, BD and Cadets are the only ones with Chapion-level shows. (Of course, Cavs have proven before they can win with a non-champion-level show).

From what I understand, they are just beginning to clean the show.

In best jack sparrow voice....

"thats interesting...."

So what exactly have they been doing for the past month??

All I'm going to say is "amen" on a much needed rant toward a deserving and ####### remark.

The original comment wasn't intended to be rude or critical in any way. It was only the truth (IMO) from what I saw being there all summer. If any of you remember, they put an entirely new ending on the show FINALS WEEK!! Most corps wouldn't dream of doing anything that ambitious. Unfortunately when you take a risk like that you're risking an awfully lot. Obviously it didn't work in their favor.

I saw no less than 5 endings to the show that summer...the original one being my personal favorite. I think the final result bears out my point....that's all I was saying.

2005 Madison vs. Bluecoats:

Madison 11-1-1

Bluecoats 1-11-1

Edited by BigBadMadMan