Atlanta Show thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm a sucker, but I liked the over use of the fleur from different cross sections...

They even snaked one of the crossed-out Fleurs.......

!!!!! Just woke up. (CA) Didn't know there was an afternoon show. Quick update? Watching Xmen now.

And I knew it was too good to last...

is the feed freezing up for others? It's frozen three times so far for Crossmen: hopefully NOT a sign of things to come (visual freeze, not audio). It was fine for everyone else so far, but it's frozen (still) for the video for me right now.

I assume now I'll have to log off and hope I can get back on :(

Maybe there are "too many people" on now clogging the feed?

Froze SEVEN times during Crossmen's show, and now I can't watch it full screen. I watched the first 90 minutes full screen, and now I have to watch it smaller again. I really hope this (freezing every 80 seconds or so) is not the sign of things to come for the rest of the feed. The first 90 minutes were great with zero problems, but now that we're starting to get into the finalist corps it's going funky. Hopefully this was a slight glitch...

Edited by perc2100

And I knew it was too good to last...

is the feed freezing up for others? It's frozen three times so far for Crossmen: hopefully NOT a sign of things to come (visual freeze, not audio). It was fine for everyone else so far, but it's frozen (still) for the video for me right now.

I assume now I'll have to log off and hope I can get back on :(

Maybe there are "too many people" on now clogging the feed?

Are we pointing fingers here? I mean, I'm kind of a big guy, but the internet is a series of pretty big tubes. It's not like I'm poker chips or something here. :P