Atlanta Show thread

Pro Abortion....liberal agenda???? I think i have heard it all.........

You must be joking.......

Duffy

Cavaliers 87.88

Magic 91-96,99

maybe there are more agendas in DCI this year hmmmmmmmmmm..............

Spirits... Genesis..... obviously a conservatively based agenda

Colts ....... Equinox....... Obviously pagan based ........

Boston....... Picasso??? .. obviously a ploy to win over the National Endowment for the Arts... what is next for them Maplethorpe????

Blue Devils........ Winged Victory.... seems like a throw back to Theird Reich Nazi......... hmmmmmmmm

WOW..... i'll at least admit it was fun thinking of all those rediculous tie ins........

PRO_CHOICE AGENDA..... :worthy::rock:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more talking about the entire top 6 corps order in brass / just really not buying it - PR over Cadets, Cavaliers & BD in brass - uh - just saw them three times in the past ten days - folks sticking out, hanging over, etc - tons of issues all over the book. Sorry - not buying it.

Maybe they improved. Like you said, it's hard to tell from the webfeed.

Cadets’ hornline is super loud - the loudest in fact. Yet, the best ensemble sound of the night. The narration is constant (did they not learn from last year?), obnoxious and presumptuous; within the first minute the female narrator proclaims her support of "Choice" (read: pro-abortion) several times, emphasizing her right to do with her body what she wants. The show ends with a related proclamation: "I support N.O.W."

ok / seriously???!!!

Choice = Freedom

the show ends with "This I Believe"

not "I support NOW"

:worthy:

Cadets’ hornline is super loud - the loudest in fact. Yet, the best ensemble sound of the night. The narration is constant (did they not learn from last year?), obnoxious and presumptuous; within the first minute the female narrator proclaims her support of "Choice" (read: pro-abortion) several times, emphasizing her right to do with her body what she wants. The show ends with a related proclamation: "I support N.O.W." (National Organization for Women - a liberal pro-abortion group). On one hand, you had this fabulous hornline throwing it down - only to be upstaged by distracting narration seemingly bent on promoting a liberal agenda. It was inappropriate to the activity and out-of-place. I half-expected to see a N.A.R.A.L.(National Abortion Rights Action League) sign-up sheet at the Cadets' souvie booth. Also, their drill looked simple and non-demanding relative to the other top-5.

Hah. That's good stuff. Even if the N.O.W. point was true, it would not be the biggest problem with the show.

Edited by Tekneek

Pro Abortion....liberal agenda???? I think i have heard it all.........

You must be joking.......

Duffy

Cavaliers 87.88

Magic 91-96,99

maybe there are more agendas in DCI this year hmmmmmmmmmm..............

Spirits... Genesis..... obviously a conservatively based agenda

Colts ....... Equinox....... Obviously pagan based ........

Boston....... Picasso??? .. obviously a ploy to win over the National Endowment for the Arts... what is next for them Maplethorpe????

Blue Devils........ Winged Victory.... seems like a throw back to Theird Reich Nazi......... hmmmmmmmm

WOW..... i'll at least admit it was fun thinking of all those rediculous tie ins........

PRO_CHOICE AGENDA..... :worthy::rock:

DCI is obviously being ran by a bunch of extremists! ;)