2. 2. Boston Crusaders

• Love em!
    • Meh...
    • Love em Not.
  3. 3. Phantom Regiment

• Love em!
    • Meh...
    • Love em Not.

Who is the most loved and and least loved?

Like any other sport, there are the most beloved teams and the most hated disliked. This poll is just from a "passionate" point of view. ALL of the corps are awesome, but there may be some heavy rivalries out there and this poll is to find that out!

If you don't like this kind of thing, then don't read and don't vote and if the Mods think this is inappropriate, please close this thread.

I don't like the word "hate" so I didn't use it for the poll. This is all in fun. And I'm bored.

For sake of not having too many threads, I will put Top 12 Corps from LAST YEAR!

"Cheers," replied Aunt Helga!

~Bart Simpson

Part I

Cadets

Boston Crusaders

Phantom Regiment

Part II

Madison Scouts

Blue Devils

Blue Knights

Part III

Cavaliers

Vanguard

Glassmen

Part IV

Bluecoats

Carolina Crown

Spirit from JSU

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting- really that many people dont like cadets?? i thought they were pretty good...

With my nay vote it's now 9-17-22 Cadets, which shocks me. I figured they'd be split evenly between loved and not loved, with no middle ground.

I wonder how different this question would become if broken down to something lke this based soley on the Cadets...

Love the Cadets / Hate narration

Hate the Cadets / Hate narration

Love the Cadets / Love narration

Cheers, :worthy:

Sean

w/Stp:

well, i think the middle ground is "hmm, i love the corps but hate the narration. meh it is."

Yep. That would be me.

Yep. That would be me.

Same here. I love the music and I don't hate narration (in general) but it's just...ahh, forget it. I'm stooping down to a level I don't want to be.

I'm eating this new variation on Pop-Tarts called Go-Tarts. They're like Pop-Tarts in phallic form, and the wrappers admonish you not to toast them; these Pop-Tarts are grab-it-and-go affairs. My problem with them is that the filling, rather than spread thin along a plane of pastry, is now filling a breakfast breadstick, and the consistency of the filling is much different when arranged in this way, thick, vertical, gooey, and untoasted. I guess what I'm really getting at is that the Boston Crusaders are just kinda there for me.

Edited by The Nagging Cough!