Spirit of JSU Members = No Class

Why are we all ragging on Tim? He's right. the members should not have acted this way. Why are jumping to the corps defense? If I were to experience what he had. I would've done the same thing. might have worded it differently. possibly asking if anyone else had experienced this. But there's no need to Flame Tim for something that happened to him.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we all ragging on Tim? He's right. the members should not have acted this way. Why are jumping to the corps defense? If I were to experience what he had. I would've done the same thing. might have worded it differently. possibly asking if anyone else had experienced this. But there's no need to Flame Tim for something that happened to him.

They weren't talking to him, so it didn't happen to him. It happened near him.

same thing. he experienced it. meaning it happened to him. we're talking semantics now. grrrrrreat. :lol:

Still made the corps look bad.

Story from late 70s, family member was watching a corps they had enjoyed for years. Over heard a long time member say "....need to go back to being all male and all white...". Did not happen to my family member either and did reflect opinion of the entire corps but it was last time that corps saw our $$$$.

In addition, his competitive interests make this a complete conflict of interest.

Because his Daughter marches (or marched) Blue Stars?

wow, does someone have to be talking to you directly for you to be annoyed at a dci show?

he doesn't have the right to be outraged that people were talking during a performance because his seat wasn't right next to their's?

i'm beginning to do so much headscratching reading some responses here that my scalp is bleeding :lol:

Is this fact? If it is, you get the Hypocrite of the Decade award. That's so classless, I don't even know where to start...

Not a fact at all. Does my daughter march with the Blue Stars? yes she does. That's a fact. Did I go to the show with a chip on my shoudler? No way! It was close, and could have gone either way. Was I disappointed witht eh way it went? Sure. Chip on my shoulder against Spirt? Not in the least. If there were a chip to be had, it would have been against the judges. Bottom line, my daughters corps didn't execute. They have no one to blame but themselves for their placement. Spirit did nothing to them to deserve any acrimony from me in this respect.

Now the action sof the members is what I was discussing. Like I said, it could have been ANYONE, and I would have made the same remarks, because it was the action (and inactions) of the mebers that I was discussing.

Call me a hypocrite if you will, but you have no basis for that.

wow, does someone have to be talking to you directly for you to be annoyed at a dci show?

he doesn't have the right to be outraged that people were talking during a performance because his seat wasn't right next to their's?

i'm beginning to do so much headscratching reading some responses here that my scalp is bleeding :lol:

You should stop. it's not helping the hair grow back. :P