Upset Corps 2007

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do, we leave for tour tomorrow at noon !!! :doh: ^OO^

Our kids are more than ready to shake the ground in California !!! :doh::bleah::bleah: :P

Good Luck Dutch! We will be cheering for you! Leigh & Trischa, we hope to see you at Semis! The Walkers :)

and they are 5+ points behind Spartans & Surf - and that's with the 2-3 point California inflation!

BDB will shock the world with their first Div II championship! it's just a hunch, but they're tight, loud and huge. Plus, they're busting out djembes which gives them cool points, at least to a djembe player!

Dude, California inflation? BDA seems to be doing okay once they got on the same field with the big boys from east of the Rockies. Plus, BDB has three shows between now and the next time the Spartans are on the field. BDB's been picking up 2+ points per show over the last few. That would make them about even, with BDB having a slight edge-or so, by the time they hit the same field with the same judges for the first time. If anything, let's drop the bs about the west coast scores. That west coast score inflation also didn't seem to hurt The Academy last year. Also, four of the top six last year were from the west coast. It's time to rethink the whole west coast thing. It's all speculation until they hit the same field. We'll see. . .

and they are 5+ points behind Spartans & Surf - and that's with the 2-3 point California inflation!

all the respect to the east coast corps, but until everyone goes at each other on the same field we really dont any idea whats going to happen.... i think our show is really good, i cant wait till the north west tour when we meet up with surf and spartans... it'll be interesting to see what shakes down from that B)

BDB for the gold :blink: B) :sumo: B)

Div II

Surf and/or BDB

Div III

Citations, 7th Regiment, Gold

Those are my guesses for upsets

How idiotic is this post? In the day of stroking ego's, how could any corps PO another? This is dumb!

I see your screen name so now I get it. <**>

okay, so i missed the Spartans show this Saturday. My bad. The point about the scores and getting on the same field still stands. That is, unless I'm wrong about that too. Wait. Now my head hurts. Make the lambs stop crying!!!

On a serious not, I'm not able to see another div II show until 8/2 in Sacramento. By then, the die should be fairly well cast, i would think.