• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excited much ? heheh

*hands you towel to wipe off drool*

thanks... I needed that.

*using same towel to wipe off tears of joy...*

This whole thing has now become just as exciting for those of us seeing these pictures. Remember back in the day, getting the latest issue of Drum Corps World and seeing the pictures of corps, and how excited you would get? Well this is exactly like that for me... except kind of like on steroids!

What an amazing feeling you all must have had, and that the whole thing wasn't just totally surreal?

Tell me it didn't feel like your last show couldn't have been more than a month ago, instead of 30 years ago? Just wait... it gets better!!

What're those there things on the front of their bodies???? :worthy:

moremarchingtymps.jpg

I would like to point out that one of those tymp players is playing with what amounts o a reconstructed hand....so any of you out there whining about your sore, whatever...you get the idea.

Edited by Tansea

thanks... I needed that.

This whole thing has now become just as exciting for those of us seeing these pictures. Remember back in the day, getting the latest issue of Drum Corps World and seeing the pictures of corps, and how excited you would get? Well this is exactly like that for me... except kind of like on steroids!

What an amazing feeling you all must have had, and that the whole thing wasn't just totally surreal?

Tell me it didn't feel like your last show couldn't have been more than a month ago, instead of 30 years ago? Just wait... it gets better!!

Oh man, I swear I got into "The Zone" and after the show changed ASAP so as not to miss the bus. This time it was great in that I was doing it with old and new friends, but mainly because I was doing it with my soul mate. They have this whole NO PDA policy in Kingsmen (No Public Display of Affection :bleah: ) so it was kind of like being a little kid hiding behind the truck for a last minute smooch before we warmed up...

Too all my friends who I am marching with and bleeding with :bleah:

And to my wife, Vickie.....I love you. B)

Said it before, say it again, I hate the way marching timps sound, but gimme those KINGSMEN TIMPS!!!

Yeah boyee.

thanks... I needed that.

Yes, yes yes! I thought exactly that. Seeing that sea of Kingsmen blue, it felt like just yesterday that it was a regular occurance in my life. How could it have possibly been 33 years ago that I had last experienced it. And it made me realize just how much I missed it. And the crowd! One of our goals was always to see how many standing ovations we could get during the show. Winning was great but making the audience jump to their feet was almost as sweet. Not sure the corps today appreciate that (maybe I'm wrong?). I can't believe I only have 2 more opportunities to wear those beautiful uniforms. Is it possible to stop time? I have to wonder if I took it too much for granted when I marched. I didn't realize that no one would see that gorgeous site for so many years. Nothing like the lights of a stadium shinning on Kingsmen blue!

Yes, yes yes! I thought exactly that. Seeing that sea of Kingsmen blue, it felt like just yesterday that it was a regular occurance in my life. How could it have possibly been 33 years ago that I had last experienced it. And it made me realize just how much I missed it. And the crowd! One of our goals was always to see how many standing ovations we could get during the show. Winning was great but making the audience jump to their feet was almost as sweet. Not sure the corps today appreciate that (maybe I'm wrong?). I can't believe I only have 2 more opportunities to wear those beautiful uniforms. Is it possible to stop time? I have to wonder if I took it too much for granted when I marched. I didn't realize that no one would see that gorgeous site for so many years. Nothing like the lights of a stadium shinning on Kingsmen blue!

Amen... :bleah:

I sure hope that DCI plans to carry Anaheim's performance as part of the telecast. I can only imagine what the crowd response will be! ^OO^

I sure hope that DCI plans to carry Anaheim's performance as part of the telecast. I can only imagine what the crowd response will be! ^OO^

Streaming Video? Haven't heard what will or won't be included. Can't find anything on the DCI site either. Might be time to start an email campaign.

RM - Stream this video :bleah:

ampssuck