C R O W N ! !

What else can I say that hasn't already been said? Your show in Alpharetta was by far the best drum corps show I've seen live. Most importantly, I appreciate the fact that you are able to perform this spectacle without the addition of the human voice and rely on music and movement alone, which means so much to me you have no idea.

:worthy:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention DCI & Disney: This thread demonstrates why Crown should absolutely be the Spirit of Disney Award winner this year!

Crown...definatly loving their show this year.

Same here!!! :worthy: I saw them in Murfreesboro last week and I was just blown away at their show. I absolutely love the opening statement and the color guard was awesome!! They are becoming one of my favorite drum corps.

Attention DCI & Disney: This thread demonstrates why Crown should absolutely be the Spirit of Disney Award winner this year!

Hands down! There is no other choice this season.

I have been to ten shows this year. At every show Crown has received the best and loudest ovation. It is obvious that the audience knows something that the judges haven't figured out as yet .......

CROWN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd think it'd be interesting if people yelled "BLOW ME AWAY!" during the silence before the huge chords in the opener. Just me :P

Has anyone noticed that the 12 rifles at the end of crowns show, put on the numbered racing skirts that horses wear in a race?

And more importantly to me, or funny i should say!! the colors are representative of the top twelve drum corps??

correct me if im wrong, but i saw burgandy with gold number, cream and purple, on the winner of course, vanguards red and green, cavies black and green. etc.... for all 12

check it out i didnt really notice till the guard ( who is outstanding to say the least) walked past the audience after the show, when they have them on! I think its hysterical!!

I wonder if the corps is planning on having some fun with this come dci finals..... you know,12 horse race...12 corps in finals, the triple crown, belmont, preakness, kentucky derby= quarters, semis, finals....oh the dark horse.

i cant wait to see what new things crown has in store for this show! I love all the details!!!

I have been to ten shows this year. At every show Crown has received the best and loudest ovation. It is obvious that the audience knows something that the judges haven't figured out as yet .......

CROWN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Atlanta this past weekend and i figured the only reason they got such a loud ovation was because the were the closest to home corps but i guess i was wrong. I loved the show. I always like there shows. They seem to keep getting better and better each year. They have a great staff and i'm waiting for that break out season. They are def. heading in the right direction. Best of luck come finals! :)

Edited by jayboe172

How to show your CrownLove . . .

And how to show your Drum Corps Love . . .

Fantastic Posts on DCP

Extremely Loud Appreciation in the stands after the show

Saying hey to BT at the TheCrownStore and picking out your favorite Crown Merchandise

Join The Crown Jewels club, be an annual member.

Attend your local Drum Corps show and yell loud for all the corps.

Support all the Drum Corps near and far as much as you can, in every way possible.

Every drum corps needs your help in some large and small way.

All you have to do is ask . . .

Will popcicles at practice on Friday do?