C R O W N ! !

LUSH!

Reminiscent of the Garfield Cadets from New Jersey of yesteryear.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy: Edited by 27/soa

It seems to me that every year, the hornline becomes more and more able to maintain excellence in balance, tone, dynamics and intonation throughout the entire show. Nice to see their percussion doing well this year, too, and their guard, as always. This is my favorite Crown show in some time. Keep it up!

How to show your CrownLove . . .

And how to show your Drum Corps Love . . .

Fantastic Posts on DCP

Extremely Loud Appreciation in the stands after the show

Saying hey to BT at the TheCrownStore and picking out your favorite Crown Merchandise

Join The Crown Jewels club, be an annual member.

Attend your local Drum Corps show and yell loud for all the corps.

Support all the Drum Corps near and far as much as you can, in every way possible.

Every drum corps needs your help in some large and small way.

All you have to do is ask . . .

Every drum corps needs your help in some large and small way.

True, that. As an example, seeing VK rise up from the dust and all of a sudden be a CORPS again (and they are, too...go to myspace.com/vkyao to see vids of the closer...they're official and sanctioned, so it's OK), and now seeing Crown just absolutely hit some sweet spot and resonate with fans the way they are, and there's SO MUCH to do, everyone, to keep it all going. These kids, in this heat, are practicing and playing and spinning their hearts out, they're doing it for themselves, of course, but their reward is YOU, in the stands. You cheering them on and helping out and making a difference. Because it's stuff like that that makes drum corps a community no matter where we are or what we do to help.

And DCP has been around a while and unlike some places, we (I believe...I'm sounding like the Cadets) all have our hearts in the right place. We all love this stuff. It's fantastic. We're all better for being around it. It's better for us being involved.

I'll not wax philosophical about it, beyond what I have already, but I am happy that I made that post. It made my day to see all this.

Edited by festive

Crown...definatly loving their show this year.

Thank you all for the wonderful, encouraging messages about Crown. I sure hope that the staff reads all of these wonderful messages to the members as it will be just what they need to keep up the hard work that they do day in & day out!

I am a proud parent of a brass member and it sure encouraged me & I hope to read some of them to my daughter the next time that she calls me!

GO CROWN!!!