Cadets show changes

They should add one of those visuals they used to do when they were in a block and then broke out of it with free movement during a short percussion break. Slow motion, waving arms around, like they were on drugs. Those were cool.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should add one of those visuals they used to do when they were in a block and then broke out of it with free movement during a short percussion break. Slow motion, waving arms around, like they were on drugs. Those were cool.

You mean the visual they did twice in their 89 show that was taken directly from Les Miserable, I assume?

Or they should work in those streamer-like things from their 86 show.

"I believe in community!" Then 1/3 or the corps passes through the giant square.

And so on.

Point being, one doesn't have to love every aspect of a program at all times. You just called one of the Cadets biggest fans here a "nay sayer" in regards to their thoughts on the show concept since they offered a personal take on the show (after multiple viewings as well).

Every argument to the contrary with you seems to be met with..."Well, wait until Pasadena and you'll see." Maybe we actually should before we say that every time, eh?

No disrespect intended, as its always admirable to buy into a corps and a show that much. I'm kind of the same way with Carolina Crown this year, really.

I think I counted to more than ten.....

I called no one a nay-sayer! I know what I said {wrote} and it was used in a general way. This is the deal folks; one of these three will be the World Champions this year: Cadets, Blue Devils or Cavalier. I hope we all can agree there. I just happen to believe the Cadets chances are the best.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Yeah, and what was with that goofy drill at the end of that...did someone turn on a strobe light or something?

:lolhit:

Man, and someone in the flagline was really out to lunch, tossing their flag and it was so way off that the drum major actually caught it...sheesh

~G~

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Irving, did you enjoy the "outcome" ?? :lookaround:

~G~

Wow, is this a "neener"? Nice.