Cowboys' star on the Alamodome field

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was there a Dallas Cowboys' star on the 50 yard line at the Alamodome in San Antonio last weekend? I'm just curious.

07_24_2007__dsc4466.jpg

Why not? Why does it matter? The Cowboys play in that stadium and the stadium owners can do whatever they want. You better talk to the stadium owners next time and tell them that their star was a bother to you. :rock:

The answer can't be that simple. There's got to be some sort of conspiracy at play. Maybe it was a subliminal push by the Illuminati (brought up in another thread) to get Blue Stars into finals?

Edited by Michael Boo

Why not? Why does it matter? The Cowboys play in that stadium and the stadium owners can do whatever they want. You better talk to the stadium owners next time and tell them that their star was a bother to you. :rock:

Wow. It was just a simple question...relax.

Also, the Cowboys do not play in that stadium, they just have training camp there.

Steve - he didn't say he was complaining. Just curious.

Mike

I just see this curiosity as a non-issue. What difference does it make? But I have to agree with Boo, there's a conspiracy afoot and needs to be investigated by DCI and Project Blue Stars.