Cowboys' star on the Alamodome field

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just see this curiosity as a non-issue.

Really -- so if you saw a Dallas Cowboys logo at the Rose Bowl, you wouldn't be curious about why it was there?

I wondered also like the OP -- knowing as I do that San Antonio is not where the Cowboys play -- didn't know they have their camp there.

The answer can't be that simple. There's got to be some sort of conspiracy at play. Maybe it was a subliminal push by the Illuminati (brought up in another thread) to get Blue Stars into finals?

And why did the OP use a picture of The Academy to ask his question ???? SPECIAL PRIVLEDGES !!!!! HE'S PART OF IT !!!!!!

Really -- so if you saw a Dallas Cowboys logo at the Rose Bowl, you wouldn't be curious about why it was there?

I wondered also like the OP -- knowing as I do that San Antonio is not where the Cowboys play -- didn't know they have their camp there.

They apparently have not re painted it according to "The Ticket Webcast"

http://www.theticket.com/webcast2.asp

And why did the OP use a picture of The Academy to ask his question ???? SPECIAL PRIVLEDGES !!!!! HE'S PART OF IT !!!!!!

It's T.O.s (Terrell Owans) fault......

s/ Guy who has an Eagle (Iggle) fan for a father....

Dont let these people fool you, why would DALLAS cowboys practice in SAN ANTONIO? truth is star of indiana is coming back and purchased the alamodome as their practice grounds

Because Dallas is taking over the world (in my best 'Pinky and the Brain' voice).

See, when you invest a billion dollars in your own stadium you get to add your logo to everyone else's! Lookout, Houston--you're next!!

(that should be good for about another page worth of comments!)

Dont let these people fool you, why would DALLAS cowboys practice in SAN ANTONIO? truth is star of indiana is coming back and purchased the alamodome as their practice grounds

And they are all reverse vampires who have to get to bed before sundown.