Cowboys' star on the Alamodome field

plan and simple explanation for the Star:

I put it there. I thought it would add some color to the field, I was getting bored with green and white.

Hope everyone liked it. It would have stayed but I used cheap paint, hence the fading after a while. :P

Edited by Chuck

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont let these people fool you, why would DALLAS cowboys practice in SAN ANTONIO? truth is star of indiana is coming back and purchased the alamodome as their practice grounds

Now that you've figured it out, you might want to buy a one-way ticket to Macedonia and take cover there for the next ten years.

I think it's a sign from Bob Cook that he's gonna have a Star Of Indiana ALUMNI CORPS in Indianapolis next year !!! :rock:

Well, there's going to be a Cavaliers alumni corps performing in Indianapolis next year. I know about it because I'll be in it.

As for Bob Cook, I don't think that's Bill's brother's name. And I also think that's the first time I've written a sentence with three words in-a-row that contain apostophes.

The answer can't be that simple. There's got to be some sort of conspiracy at play. Maybe it was a subliminal push by the Illuminati (brought up in another thread) to get Blue Stars into finals?

Actually it is that simple. For those who were there the big tent outside and all the dallas cowboy trailers werent there for teh blue stars eather lol sorry. They actually did start training the next day or so.. the funny thing is the person who painted it had to paint it again after the competition lol. I took a picture of the star before anyone marched and it was bright as ever and by finals it was more of a faded brown blue hehe.

The answer can't be that simple. There's got to be some sort of conspiracy at play. Maybe it was a subliminal push by the Illuminati (brought up in another thread) to get Blue Stars into finals?

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with it either.

bstars1.jpg

I woke up in my hotel Sunday morning after the SA show and shaved a star into my hairdoo. I mean, it is so cool! Then, no one would know if I was supporting Blue Stars, the new director for Star of Indana or the Cowboys new wide out. Man....I'm cool...

The answer is very simple.

DCI was hyping the Blue Stars.

There is a subject of contention about which the drum corps community is upset; it's DCI giving The Academy preferential treatment. In order to deflect some of the heat and attention away from this controversial matter, the staff at the A-dome were instructed to place a large "Blue Star" on the "Center X". This ploy did not seem to work since most people have attributed its obvious placement to the upcoming Cowboys' pre-season. Since, this genious effort was entirely uneffective, I am going to go out on a limb and predict there will be many more of these devious tricks to come. Look out for Indy's "Center x". I've heard there is talk of placing a large white football helmet with a horseshoe in the middle of the field to hype Carolina Crown's show. Also look out in Pasedena, there will be strategically placed roses all around the stadium for the Cavaliers.

That new marketing firm really seems to be working for DCI!

I woke up in my hotel Sunday morning after the SA show and shaved a star into my hairdoo. I mean, it is so cool! Then, no one would know if I was supporting Blue Stars, the new director for Star of Indana or the Cowboys new wide out. Man....I'm cool...

Yes folks, before you start sawing away on your scalps, double check and make sure your have the correct star pattern.

starheader.jpg

starlogo.gif