I Believe in Choice

block it out and listen to the sweet music being played in the background.

That sparked an idea... I'll just re-edit my recording to remove all of the narration!

"This I Believe v1.1" (or "Soundtrack to This I Believe")

Of course it will only be about 2 minutes long. :worthy:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That sparked an idea... I'll just re-edit my recording to remove all of the narration!

Don't they have a CD with a non-narrated show?

But it'll be 2 minutes well spent.

Don't they have a CD with a non-narrated show?

Yes they do. It's a June recording of the full show (professionally done). It sounds great .... and will be even better once I've edited in some Southpark clips in the dead spots :P

It's worth the money to get it online or at their souvie wagon. Great stuff without all the ....... talking.

Yes they do. It's a June recording of the full show (professionally done). It sounds great .... and will be even better once I've edited in some Southpark clips in the dead spots :P

After you do that, be sure to shoot me a PM.

It's worth the money to get it online or at their souvie wagon. Great stuff without all the ....... talking.

Oh, man! You gotta send me a copy of that after your done with the South Park clips! That would be HILARIOUS.

:OT:

Seriously....he asked an honest question. It's not a thread for you to come in and ##### about amps....ugh.

Oh...and there was a thread about this a week ago. Ill try to dig it up.

i'm not #####ing about amps, or vocals for that matter. i like bluecoats show this year, for example.

the narration in the cadets show is poorly executed nonsense, plain and simple. if they could do it well, i'd be happy to applaud, trust me. this isn't a slam on the current dci ruleset, or any particular corps, or anything... the cadets show this year is ruined by the narration, which is made twice as bad because they have a great drum corps show behind it.

Yeah, and instead of the emo band nerd, replace him with one or two of Eric Cartman's long monologues.

Gonna be a while... I'm out of town until after Indy.

Back on Topic ...... I think CHOICE means many things. They choose to buy in to GH"s mentality. They choose to program a certain way. With that said, I"m sure they understand that the fan$ have a choice to eat a hot dog, not buy souvies and play troll on DCP.

The one word that we all need to pay more attention to ..... and it's DELIVERY is the word ..... "I"

I noticed it while watching SA on my computer ...... this I believe.... etc etc etc. More than 75% of the first minute was an arrogant sounding "I" fest ... of I dont' care what you think and this is what I have to say whether you like it or not. THat's the only thing that bothered me ..... and EMO Dynamite needs to project to a specific point in the crowd. Other than that .... the "corps" smoked!

Yeah, and instead of the emo band nerd, replace him with one or two of Eric Cartman's long monologues.

That, or the "Kyle's mom's a #####" song.