What surprises will we see at Finals?

I understand... Well I just think Academy had two bad nights... It's kind of strange how they went from topping Blue Stars at SA, and now under Blue Stars. I guess I really enjoyed Academy, and I think they are defenately going to make finals, along with Blue Stars, Colts, BK, and BC. I don't think Glassmen have a good enough show to beat either of them this year, and sure enough not good enough to beat Colts, BC, or BK. It's a tight race. I love Glassmen, but just have a feeling that they may not make it this year. It's time for the new dogs... Academy, and Blue Stars.

Me agrees!!

Blue Stars in 11, Academy in 12th - IMO

13th will be Gmen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions:

Finals will have everyone feeling "blue". In fact, one third of the line-up will include the word "blue". Academy will be the "new kids on the block". Blue Stars in finals is not new but it is long overdue. Welcome home.

bluecoats in the top 3

I think Phantom will pull out something big (and I'm not talking fabric) and once again, they will be the bridesmaid. And one heck of a bridesmaid they will be!

PR will win the color guard trophy

Cadets will win.

Bluecoats in 4th, again.

SCV NOT in top 6.

Colts in 9th.

The Cadets will COMPLETELY remove narration from their show. That might win it all for them.

Christmas would definitely come early if that were the case!