Caption This!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - everybody's bored. Here's something to do while we wait for the show tonight. I submitted this for lolcorps, but I knew other's would be able to come up with something much funnier than I could think of. This is Glassmen's guard at DCI finals last year.

2887985030031186842S600x600Q85.jpg

Thats when you know you're doing the French Mistake!

:o

Whoever took it is a great photographer. These are the kind of pictures I love to see too! I laughed so hard! Especially with some of the captions!!

:spit:

One of the things I am not known for is good photography. My pictures are always blurry. I didn't know how to work this new camera and I didn't hold the camera still. I'm always in a hurry cause I'm trying to be in and enjoy the moment and also capture the moment. It doesn't seem to work for me.

Just got lucky on this one with my point n shoot. It was my first time at finals and I was torn between wanting to watch the corps and wanted to snap photos of what I was seeing. We decided to go late, so our tickets for semis were almost right on the field, and our finals tickets were almost at the top of the third tier. So I got some up close with faces and some drill shots.

I would have had some pretty good shots from finals - if they weren't blurry. Next time I need to spend some time with the manual, learning how to work the camera. I tried to get some photos of your son for you, since you had said you couldn't make it, but they all came out blurry too. Also the drum major podium was in the way of the left side of the pit.