A Congratulations to the Madison Scouts

Thanks for the love Silvertrombone! Yeah, I'm forever a rookie, even at DCP. I'd love to read and post more, but there's just not enough hours in the day at this point in my life.

I know I drink the Scouts kool-ade. And I know I am further biased because I have a nephew who I am close to marching this year, but I just like the show. As pointless as some may see the show...it's pretty crowd pleasing. And yes, the corps AGE isn't that young but 75% is new to the organization. I'll take 100 19-year-old vets over 100 21- year-old rookies anyday.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have NO IDEA who I am!!!

You tell him! You probably have more credibility in your little finger. Besides, you are a Mom & Moms know EVERYTHING!!!!

SNAREMOM you have 8 posts under your AKA and no information.

You have no credibility in this world be gone....*poof

You have NO IDEA who I am!!! Just because I don't have over a thousand posts like YOU, doesn't mean I have no credibility!! I've been on tour ALL summer and am home for a few days here before heading back out! So yes, Poof - I'm gone to my next regional - I'm on my way to Stanford then Pasadena.

That is not really true. The Scouts average age is 19.85, only 0.05 younger than The Cadets 19.90 and .1 older than PR's 19.75.

The percentage of rookies is huge, though, which makes a large difference in performance.

Where did those average ages come from? (just asking)

The only thing I've seen posted on here are average ages from 2006.

The brass provides a solid wall of sound at the expense of the drill.

I'd say that's a GOOD thing.

The way drills are now DCI should pay people to come view their "works in progress"until August 1st when shows

are clean enough to be appreciated. There is WAY too much drill at the expense of the music (IMHO of course).

You have NO IDEA who I am!!! Just because I don't have over a thousand posts like YOU, doesn't mean I have no credibility!! I've been on tour ALL summer and am home for a few days here before heading back out! So yes, Poof - I'm gone to my next regional - I'm on my way to Stanford then Pasadena.

(There is only one "mom" I know on here........)

Please come say HI to me in PASADENA would love to meet you face to face........

I will give you eveything you need to know to find me or if need be, I'll seek you out.

Get this thread back on track~

Cheers to the SCOUTS

Edited by Cop