Renegades 2007

Just gotta say it - we all have our right to speak out but for the good of US don'tcha think PM or phone calls or face-to-face is the best option for this discussion Lisa and Lee?

You are both passionate people with strong opinions and I respect that in ya both. Just think hashing family stuff is better away from DCP.

Meant with the utmost respect for you both concerning your thoughts and feelings.

Diane aka dinosaur of the guard :-)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gotta say it - we all have our right to speak out but for the good of US don'tcha think PM or phone calls or face-to-face is the best option for this discussion Lisa and Lee?

Amen.

I can hardly wait to be back on the field at DCA...more fun for me in the Renegades guard than my years in BD. That is our focus. This is my priority; to bring a show that y'all love or hate - either way is ok by me. I just want to pour my heart into that show with my fellow performers.

Can we return to that focus and not let anything jeopardize that goal? Especially those in leadership and the combo leaders/performers have worked too hard to be derailed in any way.

It is not that long before we are seeing a zillion shows with everyone working their heart out but we get only TWO performances back there - sigh. But maybe that challenge is part of what makes us Renegades.

laser focus calibrated anew - onward and upward

Diane

I with-hold all my statements until after Labor Day weekend.

Well, if they are personal attacks on me, perhaps we can start a Top-100 list, or form the Official Lee Bashing Club. B)

I can change my name to "Punching Bag," and we can hold a contest to see if there is anything I can possibly post on DCP that will not result in at least some controversy and anger. Maybe I could stick to posting smiley faces ... but then again, that would probably antagonize the anti-emoticon crowd. :P

Take the emotions that are less than productive into a private discussion so that you are not part of the problem. Anything that pulls off the focus just hurts the group and ummmmm was it Spock..."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... or the one."

Anywooooo can't someone close this thread and let us all move on to something that is beneficial?

Take the emotions that are less than productive into a private discussion so that you are not part of the problem. Anything that pulls off the focus just hurts the group and ummmmm was it Spock..."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... or the one."

Anywooooo can't someone close this thread and let us all move on to something that is beneficial?

I tried. The mod said they didn't see anything wrong w/ it. Yet you sneeze in the wrong direction and bam! thread closed.

Whatever.