Renegades 2007

Crunchy Frog has morphed into the percussion ensemble known as Anthrax Ripple. Which is completely different than Crunchy Frog, but will probably elicit just as many complaints before anyone has seen it, and before it even plays a note. You know, the usual.

ahhh, Kewl deal!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could stay up and watch the dramady unfold, but I gotta get to work by 5am................

I'll allow a person their "eccentricities" because that's what they are. Whether you want to tolerate them or not is up to you..........

Oh, and I'm just the lowly xcountry equipment truck driver, no kewlayd needed.........

ditto ... but I have to be at work at 7:30 and train a new guy ... hopefully there will be some remnants of a thread to read thru tomorrow ... as Im sure it will only get more and more interesting.

We have this "thing" in the department I work in called "Sensitive Sunday's". There's a lot of wahmbulance action on Sensitive Sunday.............

I work with a bunch of meat butchers, needless to say a male dominated endeavor...... you can imagine what it's like when they all reach "that time of the month"..............

This thread feels like an online chat room

:mmm:

This thread needs to be closed, actually.

which will probably lead to him starting another and then that one going the same way as well .... it seems to happen to all of his threads as of lately.

which will probably lead to him starting another and then that one going the same way as well .... it seems to happen to all of his threads as of lately.

Read the history of this thread from the beginning, and note exactly where and why the tone changed.

Ditto for the Anthrax Ripple thread.

In a strange way, I am reminded of 1999. The more adversity and personal attacks ... the more inner strength and determination gained ... and the more rewarding it became when we succeeded.

:mmm:

Yum!

Great koolaid Lee!