Renegades 2007

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To keep DCP happy, maybe someone should start a Google newsgroup entitled, "Lee Rudnicki is my Hated Devil Enemy." We could put Google ads on this newsgroup, and then buy a black Ferrari with the proceeds. We paint sharks teeth on our Ferrari, and race the Reading Buccaneers' equipment truck around Rochester during dinner breaks. The loser accepts a 7 point penalty at DCA Finals. Or something like that. :P

not 7?

Is he new?

Anyway, much love and good luck to my favorite/the best non-kilt wearing corps on any coast. It's great to hear that things are going well!!

nuthin but love to all of my friends out that way!

:bleah::rock::rock::rock::whistle::whistle::bleah:

Edited by Chester

acording to DCP's new Star ranking system... the max you can be awarded is a 5 star.

Edited by Renegade_fireman

acording to DCP's new Star ranking system... the max you can be awarded is a 5 star.

They are also going to award the symbol for "radioactive" to select posters. The radioactive symbols are given out by a DCP panel according to how much controversy anything you post will generate. I have already been awarded 5 out of 5 possible radioactive symbols, with the exception of when I post a smilely face (only), in which case, I only get 4.

:rock:

Edited because the avatar I selected did not work.

Edited by drumlaw80

Is he new?

Anyway, much love and good luck to my favorite/the best non-kilt wearing corps on any coast. It's great to hear that things are going well!!

nuthin but love to all of my friends out that way!

:bleah::rock::rock::rock::whistle::whistle::bleah:

Spoken like a true Crunchy Frog alumni. Be well, my friend.

O.K. Now you're just delving into attention whoredom..............

LOL!!!!!

O.K. Now you're just delving into attention whoredom..............

LOL!!!!!

Come on Rich, stay with me. "Lee Rudnicki is my Hated Devil Enemy."

Think of the merchandising possibilities! T-shirts, hats, backpacks, patches .... even capes! We can make Crunchy Frog looks like ... errrrrr .... ummmm .... someone trying say Muchachos three times fast with a huge slice of pizza in their mouth.

Or something like that. b**bs