ESPN broadcast this year?

they're still idiots for choosing a 10pm slot on a wednesday.

Amen!

This is why DCI/drum corps in general needs their own station. So we can get good coverage of this stuff.

10 p.m. Wednesday. Nearly a month after the fact, even.

(Yes, that was my Snagglepuss impression)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NVCadet Posted Today, 09:23 PM

Can anyone provide a link to the information for this on DCI's website?

No link at dci...does it really matter where you read it?

I was trying to find some promotional information, plus I posted with the wrong account.

I really do not find DCI's new web design nearly as useful as the old one. They need to mix in a seach function.

Stop fretting folks. I've seen enough ESPN threads. Just keep an eye out on DCI's site, and they'll have their usual "DCI ON ESPN" business going on.

they're still idiots for choosing a 10pm slot on a wednesday.

I'm pretty sure that they didn't choose that time. That was probably the only time Espn offered.

Amen!

This is why DCI/drum corps in general needs their own station. So we can get good coverage of this stuff.

10 p.m. Wednesday. Nearly a month after the fact, even.

(Yes, that was my Snagglepuss impression)

I really cannot bring myself to complain about this after all the various stages of coverage and non-coverage the championships have been through over the years.

I'm pretty sure that they didn't choose that time. That was probably the only time Espn offered.

10 eastern is 7 pacific. If it was 7 Eastern, everyone in the west would moan that it's 4 pacific. Not everyone can win all the time. Record it or drink your milk and cookies and slip into your jammies a little later that night. It's not that big of a deal.

I really cannot bring myself to complain about this after all the various stages of coverage and non-coverage the championships have been through over the years.

Oh no, that would be our pride and joy. It's the rest of the world that would be complaining about having to flip through that "awful marching band" channel. <**>

I understand it's better than nothing, but still...10 P.M. on a Wednesday.

Oh no, that would be our pride and joy. It's the rest of the world that would be complaining about having to flip through that "awful marching band" channel. <**>

Who knows...we might get a few converts :-)

God knows I'd cherish that station. Could you imagine it? Coverage...FULL coverage from DCI and DCA finals, I&E, clips from past shows. Beautiful. I'm getting a little misty eyed thiking about it.

bb4688942148cc5d83e88114f214773c.jpg

10 eastern is 7 pacific. If it was 7 Eastern, everyone in the west would moan that it's 4 pacific. Not everyone can win all the time. Record it or drink your milk and cookies and slip into your jammies a little later that night. It's not that big of a deal.

Considering that Finals is on the West Coast this year, they really shouldn't complain if Finals on ESPN started at 4 PST.

Just sayin'. :doh:

Edited by i_play_percussion