Final Quarterfinals Performance Order

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you do it for corps that didn't go to all the regionals?

If they are just averaging in the regionals in which a corps ATTENDED then it does not pay to go to any early regionals and take a beating in the standings. Couldn't DCI come up with anything that made more sense and fairness than THIS??

Looks like they got the France family of NASCAR to come up with this scenario... :wall:

(And please, do not say 'It will work out for the semi's...just making the moviecast is worth money for recruiting; and again adds fodder for DCI playing for the big boys and squeezing out the little ones...)

Waaaaahhh!!! (crying sound) Cadets just beat BD straight up. But BD is still going on last. Waaaaaaaahhh!!! That's no fair! The system is rigged! Waaaaaaahhh!!! It's California! BD is the local favorite! Waaaaaaahhhh!!! Everybody hates Cadets b/c of the 'n word'!!! Waaaaaahhh!!!

See what that does to the thread.

probably not much. Im guessing I'll be the only response, and Im going to say that BD absolutely deserves to go last - theyve earned it throughout the entire season.

I know....i'm way to reasonable to be fun for you :)

1. Blue Devils 90.735

2. The Cadets 90.18

3. The Cavaliers 90.16

4. Bluecoats 88.315

5. Phantom Regiment 88.31

6. Carolina Crown 87.535

7. Santa Clara Vanguard 86.645

8. Blue Knights 83.49

9. Boston Crusaders 83.29

10. The Academy 81.8

11. Colts 81

12. Glassmen 80.09

13. Spirit from JSU 78.67

14. Blue Stars 78.385

15. Crossmen 76.8

16. Pacific Crest 76.28333333

17. Madison Scouts 75.94

18. Mandarins 74.34166667

19. Cascades 74.05

20. Southwind 73.845

21. Troopers 73.125

22. Pioneer 69.28

Looks a lot like San Antonio, actually. Hmm...2/3, 5/6, 8/9, 16/17 flip, but other than that, just like SA prelims/finals. Amazing. Maybe there is peace in the universe and dogs and cats living together after all.

And if you don't understand math and stats, please remain silent as to not exude your ignorance for all of us to observe.

probably not much. Im guessing I'll be the only response, and Im going to say that BD absolutely deserves to go last - theyve earned it throughout the entire season.

I know....i'm way to reasonable to be fun for you :)

Yeah, my 'math' comment will probably get more attention from Academy detractors than that thing. Toodles! :P

Looks a lot like San Antonio, actually. Hmm...2/3, 5/6, 8/9, 16/17 flip, but other than that, just like SA prelims/finals. Amazing. Maybe there is peace in the universe and dogs and cats living together after all.

And if you don't understand math and stats, please remain silent as to not exude your ignorance for all of us to observe.

So we can compare it to yo....oops; cant do that! :wall:

:P

It's crazy how close some of those scores are to each other. Cadets and Cavies are right on top of each other. If Regiment hadn't gotten a penalty in San Antonio, they would have squeaked ahead of Bluecoats. I don't think performance order really means all that much as long as you're fairly close to your closest competitors. Thursday thru Saturday nights are going to be VERY interesting. Last night's scores assured me of that. I can't wait.