Webcast

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope for Premium Members

Welcome to livechat.dci.org, Tri will be right with you.

me- I have Premium membership, I already had the problems with west Championship. If this problems happens again at Semi-Finals is there a way to get compensated for what happened?

Tri-Yes, we will issue you a full refund on your Platinum membership.

Tri-Just send your request to support@dci.org.

me-Okay, so I can still get a refund after the Semi- Final Webcast, if it does not work.

Tri-Yes

me-Thank you very much for your help

I think this means that you would loose the ablility to view encorps videos but I am not sure. But at least there can be some redemption.

Edited by firebrand

no i'm pretty sure it's just for premium memberships

Hm, well...that's a big slap in the face then to the people who have supported these kids all year long.

If I could give all of you my login and password, I would. :(

So, what happens if there are technical difficulties for Quarters? And, all those people go to the theatre and they have problems? DCI would be out a LOT of money!

I'm sure they'll figure it out for Quarters and Semis. It's just a shame that DCI didn't do their homework before Div 2/3 Prelims today. This is just sad :(

this was my first experiance with the webcasts, ppv, etc. what is a gold member? do you have to pay for gold status?

Gold = just giving name/email. No $$, but you can do stuff like post on "DCInteract".

Platnium = 89 bucks for webcasts, EnCorps, etc.

Gold member is the most basic...free newsletters and stuff like that. Basically its all the free stuff. So if i understand this right if this gets going again then people who paid get something out of nothing and gold members get stuff they shouldnt be getting. Oh this is great <**>

Gold member is the most basic...free newsletters and stuff like that. Basically its all the free stuff. So if i understand this right if this gets going again then people who paid get something out of nothing and gold members get stuff they shouldnt be getting. Oh this is great <**>

Hey I technically paid to see this show.. im not platinum.. its not my fault they screwed things up./... its theres