Quarter Final Scores!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't last....it was due only to a penalty.

even without the penalty, they're behind BD and inches above cavies, not what a lot expected after they took down bd last weekend

Sweet! Gotta love it.

Very Interesting as Sgt Schultz used to say.

Do you honestly think George would want the corps lined up to start and then pull them off the field? That's a huge mental disruption for the kids. Come on, I think you could stop looking for things to complain about where it comes to George. Sit back and enjoy .... that's what I believe in.

Please explain the 2 point penalty now. It looks like it was George's idea to take a 2 point penalty and repaint the field. Do you still think otherwise?

they still have 2 shows. who knows what will happen. its all up to the judges that everyone complains about because they scored terrible.

even without the penalty, they're behind BD and inches above cavies, not what a lot expected after they took down bd last weekend

Last Weekend

Cadets: 95.800

BD: 95.775

I don't think I would say they "took down" the BD last weekend, they just place ahead of them.