The Cadets at Quarterfinals

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention please. This is not, I repeat, not an amps thread.

Yes, in this case, I do hold him accountable for his actions, as I would anyone else that would do the same thing

It's one vicious circle.

Please appreciate the Corps!

It shows courage to admit your mistakes. Could DCI made a mistake by giving an penalty???

How is DCI going to explain this though? It changes the order for Semi-finals quite a bit.

I say make The Cadets still perform before PR and The Cavaliers.

I agree. Better yet make them go on first tomorrow!

So if DCI can't get the Semi-Finals WebCast to work, do you think we should riot?

Because DCI has reallllyyyy peeved off its consumers lately.

Edited by i_play_percussion

does does this bs mean that if the cavies lose DCI can change there score a day later and give them the title.. this was a totally unfair call the show is over. DEAL WITH IT HOP QUIT WHINING

The field crew repainted the yard lines at the break, but not the hash marks. Not the Cadets fault.

I give credit to Cavies for working with those poor hash marks. I've seen what can happen when there's confusion with hash marks, but typically it's been when a field has high school and college hashes. It can get ugly...and dangerous.

Edited by tubadon

Yeah I can imagine if it were finals night, but I don't think that would have happned on finals night. I think he would have taken care of that hash mark thing before the performance, which is why I think he could have handled it very differently. But he was still right for bringing it up.

So why couldn't he have handled it right tonight?

I don't fault him for bringing it up, but when he did it the way he did, he should expect repurcussions.

Would have been so simple to handle it properly.

It's one vicious circle.

Please appreciate the Corps!

It shows courage to admit your mistakes. Could DCI made a mistake by giving an penalty???

Not one post has been negative towards the kids in this thread. They are the ones that have to deal with the consequences of their leaders actions. I still believe they can win this championship.

DCI may have erred in rescending the penalty

Hopkins showed his butt

Edited by Tone Quality Matters

so who sees a forcast of boo's tomarrow when the already upset dci people find out about this..

So if DCI can't get the Semi-Finals WebCast to work, do you think we should riot?

Because DCI has reallllyyyy peeved off its consumers lately.

I am beginning to think there is no hope. I love drum corps, but DCI as it stands right now seems irreparably damaged.