Congratulation Colts

Great to see Colts doing so well this year. Maybe someone else may know off the top of their head, but I think 87 is their highest score ever.

Wonderful show this year. Great to see them back in finals.

I have to echo this sentiment. Their highest score is actually an 87.4, but regardless...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU ALL. I could not be happier than I am at this very moment. You have worked so very hard to get to this point and you deserve every bit of praise you will get tomorrow night. I congratulate the Red Team on their most successful season ever.

:)

Colts have the best closer. That song has been in my head all summer long!

Great show Red Team. Enjoy your Finals performance!!

Great job Red Team!

Ditto on the previous comments. You make me proud to be an alumnus.

I love this year's show (which isn't to say that I haven't enjoyed all of the Colts shows since I aged out, but this one is something special). I remember the first time I listened to it, I had the music running through my head for about three days afterwards.

Go out there Saturday night and enjoy the heck out of it. Relish it, and remember it...finals is like nothing else, and you'll never forget it.

Congrats Colts!

Great job Red Team!

Ditto on the previous comments. You make me proud to be an alumnus.

I love this year's show (which isn't to say that I haven't enjoyed all of the Colts shows since I aged out, but this one is something special). I remember the first time I listened to it, I had the music running through my head for about three days afterwards.

Go out there Saturday night and enjoy the heck out of it. Relish it, and remember it...finals is like nothing else, and you'll never forget it.

Congrats Colts!

They knocked and knocked and blew the door in. Get the 10!!!

I have to echo this sentiment. Their highest score is actually an 87.4, but regardless...

:)

Just wondering, can't find any show where they scored an 87.4 on corpreps.com? Can anyone tell me what show this might have been?