Blue Devils Encore

My buddy at the show, former Dev, said Blue Devils marched their show again after retreat and it was rediculously awesome due to the fact that they just threw down a victory show and didn't care. Basicaly just tore the place up... just FYI I think thats pretty tight.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basicaly just tore the place up... just FYI I think thats pretty tight.

[George Carlin voice] Are you on some goofy, white boy ####?

No, it's all true. It was Blue Devils con (extra) Huevos for the Encore.

It was some seriously sick #### ... I might have permanent hearing loss, but it went for a good cause. I understand the crew is coming in tomorrow to see if any structural damage happened to the stadium (you know, it's kind of old and creaky.) :)

BD encore was all that and 2 bags of chips (which is very understated) They let their ##### hang down last night lol

It was incredible. I sat down at the rail with my son and we proceeded to have our faces blown off. Classic 2nd run-through for the Blue Devils. You know, once you take all the pressure off of competing, you get to hear the show how the audience really wants to hear the show-loud and proud! You made this alum very happy! ^OO^

Absolutely awesome encore! Point on about competition and when you play without any pressure, wow, does the lungs open up and blow. Interesting to note that DCI's webpage used a performance pic from the encore (notice no shakos worn).

It was incredible. I sat down at the rail with my son and we proceeded to have our faces blown off. Classic 2nd run-through for the Blue Devils. You know, once you take all the pressure off of competing, you get to hear the show how the audience really wants to hear the show-loud and proud! You made this alum very happy! ^OO^

And some say Bb hornlines aren't as loud as the glorious G's! Go figure. :blink:

I wish I could have been there for it. Sounds like it was an incredible night for drum corps, especially California fans who waited so long to have championships out there. I'm glad DCI finally did it. Regret not being able to go there myself.