Thank You Carolina Crown!

Aside from the built in bias for BD and SCV... Crown WAS the fan favorite last night. They had the first standing o before the show was finished (If I remember correctly they had a few).

But one thing is certain, those kids nailed their show!!! They were the first corps of the night to come out with passion and determination. I certainly thought they had SCV beat, and possible Phantom.

Phantom, SCV, Crown and Bluecoats... MY GOD MAN!!!! Four great shows! All of those kids have nothing to be ashamed of, it was an honor to be entertained by you!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how, despite the biases and "rivalries," at the end of the season all the ####-talking and corps-bashing subsides to accolades. Great job Coats, Crown, SCV, and Phantom for keeping 7th-4th exciting as hell all year long.

Carolina Crown had one of my favorite shows this year. From the music to the visual design to the power of their performances... just everything about this show screamed entertainment. The hornline is wonderful. And that guard! Wow, incredible. Thank you for such a wonderful show! Seeing it live was one of the highlights of my summer. I hope you come out in 2008 with an even better show!

:doh::worthy::blink:

Fantastic show! You had the crowd right in the palm of your hands. You should be very proud of yourselves!

Add Crown to the "RED PONY"

HALL OF FAME:

Crown 2007

Cadets 1996

Blue Knights 1992

Troopers 1985

Vanguard 1985 & 1983

Edited by Cop

CONGRATULATIONS, CROWN!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I have played TRIPLE CROWN so many times in my car the CD player has it memorized!

It will probably start playing as soon as I crank up the car without the CD!!

When you have grandkids marching in Drum Corps decades from now, they will

hear of the summer of '07 and the famous TRIPLE CROWN!

:worthy::worthy::blink::doh::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Congrats to Carolina Crown for winning The Spirit of Disney Award, and the Jim Jones leadership award!

Also, congrats on the first ever top 6 performance!!

Lame Joke Ahead:

How much Kool-Aid does Crown get for winning the Jim Jones award?

Thanks, mods, for merging my post in this thread.

Aside from the built in bias for BD and SCV... Crown WAS the fan favorite last night. They had the first standing o before the show was finished (If I remember correctly they had a few).

But one thing is certain, those kids nailed their show!!! They were the first corps of the night to come out with passion and determination. I certainly thought they had SCV beat, and possible Phantom.

Phantom, SCV, Crown and Bluecoats... MY GOD MAN!!!! Four great shows! All of those kids have nothing to be ashamed of, it was an honor to be entertained by you!!!

You got it, Jason! These were the most entertaining shows that I saw. I absolutely loved the horse race: Devil in Blue, Garfield and Green Machine.