CRU or KILTS?

I've done the math and current placings of all competing corps at DCA from last weeks shows. Which of these 2 long term corps make finals, Crusaders or Kilties?? Based upon the scores from last week and removing the penalty, the 2 corps are separated by a mere .025 . This is the battle to get in for DCA Finals. Could there be a tie at the 10th spot? This is all based upon the Renegades appearing. If the Renegades do not appear then both are in. What do you think? Im not memeber of either corps, just a long term drum corp fan.

CoachSig

Empire Statesman 91-92

DCA World Champion 1991

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRU

I've done the math and current placings of all competing corps at DCA from last weeks shows. Which of these 2 long term corps make finals, Crusaders or Kilties?? Based upon the scores from last week and removing the penalty, the 2 corps are separated by a mere .025 . This is the battle to get in for DCA Finals. Could there be a tie at the 10th spot? This is all based upon the Renegades appearing. If the Renegades do not appear then both are in. What do you think? Im not memeber of either corps, just a long term drum corp fan.

CoachSig

Empire Statesman 91-92

DCA World Champion 1991

:)

We'll see!

Wish our brothers in plaid best of luck!

I vote a tie and they both are in!

It's nice to see some drama for prelims.

But it's too bad it's gotta be one or the other of these two.

Says who???? :blink::blink:

CRU

your biased............but so am i. cru!!!!! :)