CRU or KILTS?

i totally agree.

Ahhh, empty bravado, gotta love it.

After the show - scoreboard. That's all that matters. Until then, blah blah blah.

(My views do not reflect those of certain undeniable 2007 Top 7 corps, namely The Renegades and Corpsvets, and also those of the unshakable, superior, inevitable first-time 2007 finalist Music City Legend Drum and Bugle Corps.) :P

Edited by radiosteele

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Kilts getting 10th personally... Then again I also see Gades not making finals, and Cru up in 8th, maybe even 7th if they work the few tricks up their sleeves. Politics or not, I've seen Cru's show, and they look ready.

Judging by the latest scores..I see a three way shoot-out btw Kilts, Cru. and MCL. But, watch out for a spoiler in the A class div. B)

If all three corps are evenly matched then the X- factor will kick in and Cru will be in finals.

X- Factor = DCA Politics and the fact that (due to the nature of the beast) good ol' buddy ties exist between certain judges and certain corps staff and management. There, I said it! :sshh: My Bad.... but PC. :P

As always if a corps wants to be in the top 10 they must be willing to rehearse smart and put the extra time on the practice field in order to perform like a finalist corps .

Good luck all!! Just have Fun and enjoy the weekend!

this thread is funny. :D

best of luck to all DCA corps. safe travels and solid rehearsals.

come find me and we'll have some beer at I&E - i'm the tan, bald guy in the MCL jacket!!!

looking forward to getting home to WNY: it'll be better than this southern (chattanooga) heat - 21 straight days of 95+ temps and 8 out of the last 10 over 100.

oh yeah, about that 10th place...

:music:

:mmm:

this thread is funny. :D

best of luck to all DCA corps. safe travels and solid rehearsals.

come find me and we'll have some beer at I&E - i'm the tan, bald guy in the MCL jacket!!!

looking forward to getting home to WNY: it'll be better than this southern (chattanooga) heat - 21 straight days of 95+ temps and 8 out of the last 10 over 100.

oh yeah, about that 10th place...

:music:

:mmm:

I'm just GLAD there IS competition for 10th.

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

Judging by the latest scores..I see a three way shoot-out btw Kilts, Cru. and MCL. But, watch out for a spoiler in the A class div. B)

If all three corps are evenly matched then the X- factor will kick in and Cru will be in finals.

X- Factor = DCA Politics and the fact that (due to the nature of the beast) good ol' buddy ties exist between certain judges and certain corps staff and management. There, I said it! :sshh: My Bad.... but PC. :P

As always if a corps wants to be in the top 10 they must be willing to rehearse smart and put the extra time on the practice field in order to perform like a finalist corps .

You do have an excellent point there. It is a possibility that is both scary and sad :(

Edited by radiosteele

I don't think we have gotten a receipt for the dues we paid last year much less expecting anything this year.

Probably another 10-15 years down the road,

SEe yall on the 50 or in the endzone. :P :P :P

where is this mcl stuff coming from. they haven't been in very many shows and haven't bronken 80 yet. i'm baffeled.

Edited by donincardona

Bad weather coming in from the west, will it pass over NY by the show?