CRU or KILTS?

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question of who are the "you guys" that you threw at me earlier.

Believe it or not....I don't really care who wins, who makes finals, whatever. It won't change my life at all. It's no biggie...I just like doing projections with actual numbers instead of opinions or reasons like I marched with them in the 70s so they'll be in or my best friend marches there so they'll make finals and, of course the old, it's in their home town so they'll make finals even though they didn't last year when it was in their home town. :laugh::doh::doh:

Although, all the years DCA was in Rochester...Cru has missed finals once. So...whatever

Wow, you can't have a thread and ask a simple question anymore, DCP = the new RAMD <**>

Maybe it's time for recess.

Travler Garvey

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I keep adding to this post, and finally - just forget it.

The only safe things to say are:

eveybody's great

everybody's in it

anybody can win

I don't know

:laugh: Haha. I like your humor Tom. You have now been "assimilated."

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question of who are the "you guys" that you threw at me earlier.

Believe it or not....I don't really care who wins, who makes finals, whatever. It won't change my life at all. It's no biggie...I just like doing projections with actual numbers instead of opinions or reasons like I marched with them in the 70s so they'll be in or my best friend marches there so they'll make finals and, of course the old, it's in their home town so they'll make finals even though they didn't last year when it was in their home town. :laugh::doh::doh:

Although, all the years DCA was in Rochester...Cru has missed finals once. So...whatever

well ...............i just don't know. i'm causing mischif. but i'm still a homer. :P

Whole discussion would be moot if DCA did top 12 like DCI.

Can anyone tell me if DCA ever did top 12 previously?

If Cru tanks, and if the Kilties are off, we could have another MUSIC CITY MIRACLE. *** Only this time it won't include an Illegal Forward Pass and gutless NFL Refs. ****

Now that's bitter. It's been almost 8 years man, let it go. :P

Whole discussion would be moot if DCA did top 12 like DCI.

Can anyone tell me if DCA ever did top 12 previously?

yes they did but i don't remember when it changed. where's tom peashey? he knows the answere?

Tom will show.. he is like superman on the internet.......

BTW I miss RAMD

yeah it's only 4:40pm in seattle. give him time for dinner