CRU or KILTS?

You know I love the Rogers family and of course all the rest of my friends at CRU.

Thanks.Adam!!!!! :)

Just got on after a weekend in SWELTERING Reading, Pa! It was 102 at 4 pm with about 92 % humiidity! :ph34r:

Understandably the reason for the lightin and thunder show that delayed the show a while but thankfully it stopped long enough to get the show in and allow the Bucs to celebrate their 50th anniversary!! Congrats to all the corps for getting thru a very challenging weekend and entertaining the very nice size crowd!! B)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say that the corps that the judges have seen the most will get in unless somebody really pours it on and buries the other 2. mcl & kilts may have a problem. don't really know i'm just sayin................ :ph34r:

So the fact that Cru was seen by the judges many more times in 2006 than were the Kilties, then Cru should have beaten them both times they met right?

Just sayin

So many are overlooking MCL's wickedly entertaining GE-filled show. With added brass - and others, and more bells and whistles in August, they are going to be downright nasty in Rochester..

Also consider they rose 7 points in 2 weeks. All they need to make up in the next week is 2 to get in.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's a 3-corps race now, northeast friends.

Based on that logic......in 2006 MCL's had a 69 in their last show before DCA. Two weeks later at prelims, they broke 80. Therefore, since they had an 81 at their last show this year, they'll again improve 11 points and score a 92 in prelims.

btw---seven points in two weeks is nothing......I'd say the average improvement week to week for all corps is between two and three points. Nothing against MCL...but those are the numbers.

Edited by FrankBeMe

So the fact that Cru was seen by the judges many more times in 2006 than were the Kilties, then Cru should have beaten them both times they met right?

Just sayin

look that's just the way it is. if you think the kilts are better then put it on the field. cru will beat kilts. put your money on it. and just like you i'm biased. i'm a cru alum. you guy's ain't coming to their home town after been judged more times with a great show and beat them. let's see what labor day brings...........i'm just sayin

look that's just the way it is. if you think the kilts are better then put it on the field. cru will beat kilts. put your money on it. and just like you i'm biased. i'm a cru alum. you guy's ain't coming to their home town after been judged more times with a great show and beat them. let's see what labor day brings...........i'm just sayin

And just who is "you guy's?"

I believe DCA was in Rochester last year also, correct? What happened there???

QUOTE(radiosteele @ Aug 23 2007, 11:23 PM)

I think there was a missing judge on Sunday also?

Yes- aliens captured Gil Silva. No, wait, Gil melted into the astro-turf. No, that wasn't it... Oh yeah, MCL earned those 3 points. See all youse guys on the field Saturday!

And just who is "you guy's?"

I believe DCA was in Rochester last year also, correct? What happened there???

that was last year my friend

Totally, 100% Cru. They'll be coming primed and ready to get solidly into finals. Not to mention CRU ROCKS. :P

No disrespect to Kilties, of course.

And yes...HONK.

I vote Kilties!! GET WELL CHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Travler Garvey