CRU or KILTS?

hmm drumline is the highest scoring section of the corps too

guess it's good to have a weakness carrying the corps?

dude i'm on your side. i support you 110% i'm not knocking your line. when i watch the video's i hear problems. when i look at the recaps you average about where the brass is. unless i don't get it the line is not strong but i love it. don't pick apart what i say because your a snare. i said you guy's will rock this weekend. be cool with that. now make us proud!!!!!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i'm on your side. i support you 110% i'm not knocking your line. when i watch the video's i hear problems. when i look at the recaps you average about where the brass is. unless i don't get it the line is not strong but i love it. don't pick apart what i say because your a snare. i said you guy's will rock this weekend. be cool with that. now make us proud!!!!!!

Everyone has problems, it's DCA!

And I'm not accusing you of being a traitor, just like a double edged sword when you say GO CRU ps your line sucks lol.

P.S. Check the past two recaps to see my point

Everyone has problems, it's DCA!

And I'm not accusing you of being a traitor, just like a double edged sword when you say GO CRU ps your line sucks lol.

P.S. Check the past two recaps to see my point

i didn't say your line sucks! i also said you will be fine. when i marched i was touchy to when we were critizied. i get where your coming from. your young and firery and thats good. by the way it's not a double edged sword and i mean no harm or disrespect. be cool dude.

p.s. i did check the recaps.

now please go take 7th place!!!! show everyone how you guys rock!!!

Paper or plastic? Boxers or briefs? What's worn under a Kilt? How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Who knows? However, tune in at Paetec Park Saturday around 6:23 PM (approx when Renegades are taking the field), and the Voice of DCA (Fran is still coming, yes?) will tell us who is in and who is not, of the corps in question.

Questions abound up and down the DCA slate:

Can the undefeated Bucs hold off the hard-charging Statesmen?

Can the Caballeros "bushwack" the top 2?

Can the Bushwackers bushwack them all?

Can the Brigadiers re-build the Black & Red Machine?

Can MBI make Top 3 for the first time ever?

Can the CorpsVets ride their 10th anniversary to their highest finish ever?

Are the Renegades evil enough to rise from the dead? (Or were rumors of their death greatly exaggerated?)

Can the Hurricanes storm past the 'Gades and CV?

Who wins the three-way knife fight for 10th: Cru, Kilts, or MCL?

Will the Govenaires bring a gun to the knife fight?

Can Frontier avoid the 10 corps pile-up in front of them and dash over the finish line before them all?

Who wins the Class A title: Sun? Alliance? Govies? Anyone? Bueller?

Did I take this job just for the money?

We may never know the answers to these questions. This is Henry Silva for "Bullsht or Not".

"If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else."-Yogi Berra

Did I take this job just for the money?

We may never know the answers to these questions. This is Henry Silva for "######## or Not".

Nice reference to Amazon Women on the Moon, one of my favorite movies of all time. :)

amazonwomen.jpg

If Cru tanks, and if the Kilties are off, we could have another MUSIC CITY MIRACLE.

*** Only this time it won't include an Illegal Forward Pass and gutless NFL Refs. ****

It is ashame that east coast bias doesn't work in football. I was at the MCM game, as a Titan fan of course. Play was legal and ruled as so. Play would have never happened if Flutie had played. Play would have never happened if the Bills would have kept in their lanes on the kick-off. Play would have never happened with a squib kick. Quit blaming the refs for being gutless. Quit calling it an illegal forward pass. Blame your coaching staff (Wade Phillips) for letting that play decide the game in the first place.

As for MCL...It would not be another Music City Miracle. It would be Music City Heart, Desire, Will, courage, strength, attitude, enthusiam, work ethic, and goal oriented if they make the finals. I would never say it would be a miracle of any corps. to make finals. All strive for perfection. I wish all the corps best of luck.

I will not say who will make the top 10, but if you want to talk football....especially the Music City Miracle game (and your not a Titan fan) better really come prepared. I am relentless......in a nice way.

Quit blaming the refs for being gutless.

I think that's a pretty good reason to blame them.

I am sure we have seen the replay more times than you as it was repeated and repeated. If you watch carefully you would see how it became illegal. BUT your team "won" the game and so what do you care? Titans went to the next round and lost. As I said, I would rather be 2nd place 4 years in a row than win it one year and then be down the list the other three. In Titans case...THEY NEVER WENT!

GO CRU!!!!

It is ashame that east coast bias doesn't work in football. I was at the MCM game, as a Titan fan of course. Play was legal and ruled as so. Play would have never happened if Flutie had played. Play would have never happened if the Bills would have kept in their lanes on the kick-off. Play would have never happened with a squib kick. Quit blaming the refs for being gutless. Quit calling it an illegal forward pass. Blame your coaching staff (Wade Phillips) for letting that play decide the game in the first place.

As for MCL...It would not be another Music City Miracle. It would be Music City Heart, Desire, Will, courage, strength, attitude, enthusiam, work ethic, and goal oriented if they make the finals. I would never say it would be a miracle of any corps. to make finals. All strive for perfection. I wish all the corps best of luck.

I will not say who will make the top 10, but if you want to talk football....especially the Music City Miracle game (and your not a Titan fan) better really come prepared. I am relentless......in a nice way.

I am sure we have seen the replay more times than you as it was repeated and repeated. If you watch carefully you would see how it became illegal. BUT your team "won" the game and so what do you care? Titans went to the next round and lost. As I said, I would rather be 2nd place 4 years in a row than win it one year and then be down the list the other three. In Titans case...THEY NEVER WENT!

GO CRU!!!!

I know I have seen the replay just as much as you have. No there is NO clear cut evidence it was illegal. And for what it is worth, Titans went to the Superbowl that year. After beating the Bills fairly, they beat the Colts in Indy fairly, Then beat Jax in Jacksonville in the AFC championship game...fairly, before losing to the Rams in the SB...fairly.

1999....Superbowl Rams 23 Titans 16..game ended with Kevin Dyson (Mr. Music City Miracle) being tackled a yard short of a game tying TD. So yes we have been to the SB, just haven't lost 4 straight years in a row.

Keith, I see your football knowledge is lacking....so I will take it easy on you. Have a nice day.

Obviously an illegal forward pass...

I cannot comment on the outcome for this weekend, because of affiliaitons and judging responsibilities...but that was an illegal pass.

DA

Edited by donnymusic