DCA Friday Night I&E Schedule and Info

Hooo boy.... 18 Baris and I'm third from last with my "History Lesson". :rock:

At least I have an hour to see what I&E is all about (never attended before)....

Or an hour to lose my supper in the bathroom... ampssuck :P

s/ The old guy playing the even older (Tenor 1V) horn.... B)

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missed it, darn...

did ya ? :P

Guess I should practice..

hmm.. nah... just drink MORE !!!! lol

why do I always have to follow Fast Frankie..!! LOL just kiddin Frank...

Good Luck to all.... should be a fun night!!

Edited by hurcwave

Are there some mispellings? It lists James Chieftian from Gulf Coast Sound for quads. I'm pretty sure that's James Christian... ya know the guys that's won the last 6 years. :P Also, there's a Noal Alvarz from Heatwave listed in the snares. Could that be the very Noel Alvarez that won DCI snare I&E this year? b**bs

Do my eyes deceive me or is that THE Jeff Prosperie competing in the snares or is that just a name coincidence?

It's pretty cool having two-thirds of the Music City Legend snare line represented. ;-)

oh boy. It's like DCI I&E all over again for me. Going on 1st (or practically 1st in the case of DCI) in the competition. Should be interesting.

Question(s) from a first timer.......

Do you just show up in time to do your performance or do you have to register to let them know you are there? And I'm guessing the warm up area will be marked somehow.

Hooo boy.... 18 Baris and I'm third from last with my "History Lesson". :blink:

At least I have an hour to see what I&E is all about (never attended before)....

Or an hour to lose my supper in the bathroom... ampssuck :P

s/ The old guy playing the even older (Tenor 1V) horn.... B)

You'll do fine!

Just picture us all in our underwear!

See ya soon!

Question(s) from a first timer.......

Do you just show up in time to do your performance or do you have to register to let them know you are there? And I'm guessing the warm up area will be marked somehow.

If it's the same way it was in 2004, you just show up at your appointed time.

For this years I&E all Brass events are in the Clarion Hotel Ballrooms, 2nd floor Clarion Riverside Hotel. All Percussion and Color Guard will go to the first floor at the Convention Center.

There will be a registration table at both sites, Brass in the Clarion, Percussion and Guard in the Convention Center.

There are no warm up areas in the building. Most warm up behind the Clarion or in the parking Ramp next to the Convention Center. Please be 10 minutes ahead to your venue.

Yes there are some spelling mistakes, then again, I have to beable to read peoples hand writing. lol. There was a missprint in time here and there but I think you can figure out the show goes on.

I have done my best to accommodate people in more than one event. I have found out a few can't make it to other Venues in time, so there maybe a slight change in performance times when you register.

Yes the DCI snare Champion has entered.

Are there some mispellings? It lists James Chieftian from Gulf Coast Sound for quads. I'm pretty sure that's James Christian... ya know the guys that's won the last 6 years. :P Also, there's a Noal Alvarz from Heatwave listed in the snares. Could that be the very Noel Alvarez that won DCI snare I&E this year? b**bs

Do my eyes deceive me or is that THE Jeff Prosperie competing in the snares or is that just a name coincidence?

It's pretty cool having two-thirds of the Music City Legend snare line represented. ;-)

Seems like a couple of names and times have to be straightened out ... Nick Adcock from Kingston is listed twice in the snare category, Jack Murray and Joe Fontana are on snare at 6:00 in the Convention Center and then at 6:07 as a duet out on Main St. - the same time posted for Kyle from Chops ... LOL ... pretty compact schedule ... best of luck to all the participants ...

To Vic: don't worry - one thing Fast Frankie won't do is run over into your time slot ... HAHA ...

Andy