The Mis-Adventures to DCA with Dream or " Trouble withTribbles&qu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep 'em away from the Quadro-trita-kalene (phonetic spelling)....

You mean the Quadrotriticale?

Edited by DCIHasBeen

I was just wondering if that is who I think it is.....

AND I DON'T MEAN RICH!! :P

It looks like She Who Shall Not Be Named. b**bs

Fran

No phonetic corrections necessary.....the equipment shuttle is approaching....Lincoln Centuri.

This is a well known outpost inhabited by Belt Twisters. You can usually recognised them by their incessant questioning on the origins of your vehicle and their lightening fast ability to remove fan belts without tools. Be wary....they drink ethylene glycol.

For all of the Trials and Tribble-ations...

No phonetic corrections necessary.....the equipment shuttle is approaching....Lincoln Centuri.

This is a well known outpost inhabited by Belt Twisters. You can usually recognised them by their incessant questioning on the origins of your vehicle and their lightening fast ability to remove fan belts without tools. Be wary....they drink ethylene glycol.

Dude, you are just so ... Nerdy (and I mean that with all respect.) :music:

(and for the first time in about 10 years, I really wish I WAS going to DCA this year! :( )

Edited by DCIHasBeen

This just in.............

The stowaway in the truck has multiplied!!!

Check out the Dream Souvie Table, and you too can own your very own tribble.

I figure we should have about 250 of them by prelims!!!

Okay, drum corps was supposed to be fun... not make my brain explode. All this Star Trek terminology. The music is fun and all, but yikes, I didn't sign up for the rest of this. :music:

If we (Dream) ever wind up doing the music of Stargate or Battlestar Gallactica count me out. I just can't handle it. :( Music's one thing, but trivia, odd references, terminology.... brain... slowly... dying. Help!

Now if we're willing to do a show about Anne of Green Gables I'm all over that. :P Just kidding.

Geez, sometimes I'm so girly. Who'da thunk it?

Hi all.....from the road.....

Renegades vs Dream truck race...could be fun, but we only have one driver and a Budget truck that won't go over 68mph unless it is downhill with a wind at our back. In that case, it has actually gotten up to 72.6mph according to the GPS.

As for the Tribbles.....

It seems our Tribble got a little lonely sitting in the truck over night. When we came out in the morning.......There were more!!

2trib1.jpg

2trib2.jpg