Who moved the most.......

hahahahhahah good joke.

hahahhaha good joke.

Nice logical argument. The presence of numerous examples that supported the main point of your argument made it absolutely incontrovertible.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My argument is just as valid as people who have supporting points.

Your "argument" is not an argument, it's mere criticism of someone else's opinion. Just to be negative. If it were for any other purpose, you would have "supporting points" or say... anything that would make the post intelligent.

Hahahahaha, good joke. (see? that's not an argument)

Your "argument" is not an argument, it's mere criticism of someone else's opinion. Just to be negative. If it were for any other purpose, you would have "supporting points" or say... anything that would make the post intelligent.

Hahahahaha, good joke. (see? that's not an argument)

Meh...theres no rule on dcp that every post has to be a well thought out dissertation with introduction, development, and conclusions. I can respond to some posts with one word, and it can be extremely intelligent (much more so than people who rant about nothing)

they 'came out on top' out of the top 3. the person didnt take any other corps into account. not sure if you realized that.

i know you already came to your conclusion and apparently singlehandedly ended the thread, but theres no way i'd believe that.

Weren't you the token Blue Coats guy at that Blue Devil's party after finals... haha, bad idea huh?

Weren't you the token Blue Coats guy at that Blue Devil's party after finals... haha, bad idea huh?

Sounds like fun to me :P ...what, with all the drunk people from the stadium and all..

^0^

What does making things look easy have to do with playing and marching the most? You dont need to lie to defend the blue devils, as playing and marching more does not = championship (obviously, the cavies did fine last year). You sound fairly childish when you make a post like this - it equates to 'i dont like this discussion because it threatens me so stop it'

First off, how is stating my opinion lying? What does 'making things easy' have to do with 'marching and playing'??? Simple... it's harder to play and march more often than not.

Meh...theres no rule on dcp that every post has to be a well thought out dissertation with introduction, development, and conclusions. I can respond to some posts with one word, and it can be extremely intelligent (much more so than people who rant about nothing)

Meh is right... I suppose simply saying, "no" is technically an argument. But I don't think "hahaha good joke" is. That's all I'm sayin.

Regardless, I think a lot of people ought to just wait and watch the (HIGH CAM) dvd's before they go on sayin' so and so moved more etc. etc., including myself, which is why haven't particularly weighed in on the topic, other than generalities..

First off, how is stating my opinion lying? What does 'making things easy' have to do with 'marching and playing'??? Simple... it's harder to play and march more often than not.

Ok, just stop. Your first post in the thread was " hands down, bd had the most marching and playing / no contest, not even close...babble babble. Is it technically an opinion...i guess, just like the statement "the blue devils stand still the entire show and should have gotten 8th place totally OMG". Perhaps you can understand why your opinion came off as such.

Oh, and making things look easy indeed has nothing to do with amount of time spent marching and playing...unless you are assuming that we were all so mesmerized by the blue devils smooth looking and relaxed technique that time slowed down for us or something. Im not making any statement regarding the validity of this whole thread (at the moment), just pointing out why your post(s) doesnt make sense :)