Start-up and Reactivated Corps 2008

does anybody know if there is going to be a corps starting up in Georgia, and someone needs to bring back Court Of Honor

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ahead and ask the inevitable...is Magic coming back or are they doomed? And if so, does this bode well or not have any effect whatsoever upon Tampa Bay's Teal Sound? And isn't there a group called "Thunder"???

Wrong coast....Teal Sounds on the Atlantic side and Tampa is on the Guld side of Florida.

Wrong coast....Teal Sounds on the Atlantic side and Tampa is on the Guld side of Florida.

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL - Jr Div II

Gasparilla - Tampa, FL - All Age

Florida Brass - (Composit of many) - Lakeland, FL - Alumni

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni

Nothing smart-@@@ about it...just a bit snotty for a director publicly advertising for members. I don't post for your approval, BTW...

Please note, I was not asking for members. I interjected a correction a member posted on here.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. As stated previously the local area has plenty over the age of 18 and the plans are not to go outside the area to create a travel problem for others. I hope this clears up the comment I was advertisng for members. I WAS making a comment that we would like a Female guard instructor.

Regards,

-Bill

Please note, I was not asking for members. I interjected a correction a member posted on here.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. As stated previously the local area has plenty over the age of 18 and the plans are not to go outside the area to create a travel problem for others. I hope this clears up the comment I was advertisng for members. I WAS making a comment that we would like a Female guard instructor.

Regards,

-Bill

You have friends in Pittsburgh!

Paul