Mini Corps Reports?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get a sheet from Ken Sherry?

we didn't get a percussion sheet,............ :grouphug:

I'm with you, Paul. It's all about the music. I hung up my marching shoes some time ago. (and replaced them with 40 or so lbs! - at least I had fun packin' it on)

What the world needs to know is when are you bringing "The Turds" back, Tom? :grouphug:

Hey I'm here lookin at all the names still online and in this forum. Some credentials there. Looks like a lot of us care, eh?

I really haveta get back to work. Hope no one takes offense (have had better brawls with Reilly back in the olde days). This is a great exchange. Anyone who knows me knows about my sayings and quotes. Here's one to sign off with:

That which does not kill us only serves to make us stronger.

or one of my favorites: It's neither the starting place nor the destination that is most important; it's the journey.

Actually it was written in on the sheet as a judges comment. I thought I saw a box... or two... maybe I did, the beer was cold... b**bs

but that doesn't change the fact that Xtreme was not credited for the two mallet players... <**>

got it!,................BTW, we had a couple mallet players as well,.....................me, and Mary Miller!

Holy smokes.........and I missed it???????????????

Next time tell me and I'll have Nick work the hornline.

got it!,................BTW, we had a couple mallet players as well,.....................me, and Mary Miller!

The way I understand it, there was one percussion major on the panel. Seems like the right mix, 3 to 1 , unless half your group were drums.

And the mallets should have been considered as part of the ensemble in ALL the music sub-captions - right?

Somebody chime in if they have a better undestanding of this.

Edited by brassomaniac