On field pranks?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other corps was the Cavaliers. It wasn't a victory gig, it was a gig at Disney World. The Cavaliers went on first, and then before they got out of the way for BD, switched all the keys around. After the show, some members of BD went to...uhh...relieve themselves on the Cavalier buses. Fiedler had to hold back the members on the bus.

Heard that first hand from a vibe player of the Cavaliers.

The cavies prank was wrong..but dropping a deuce on another corps bus..yikes! :sshh:

Corps prank on the staff (and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I BELIEVE this is correct)

97 Madison....last run before Finals...the company front chord at the end....the corps en masse decides to hold it out forrrrrrever on the last run to get the staff.....the staff liked it so much, it went into the show, and thus a legendary moment was born!

Even still, thats pretty bush-league. <**> Fun is not the word I'd use to describe that. Not when people pay good money to see corps' perform and corps A decides to mess with corps B.

What is "bush-league"?

What is "bush-league"?

From Wikipedia:

Bush league is a general term used to describe an action or thing as being amateur, inferior or crude. In a literal sense, it refers to a low quality minor-league in baseball not associated with any of the major league teams. The term originated from the state of minor-league fields that often were ringed with shrubs and bushes.

So yeah, what 84bdsop said... :P

From Wikipedia:

Bush league is a general term used to describe an action or thing as being amateur, inferior or crude. In a literal sense, it refers to a low quality minor-league in baseball not associated with any of the major league teams. The term originated from the state of minor-league fields that often were ringed with shrubs and bushes.

So yeah, what 84bdsop said... :P

Thank you...I'll be here all week...try the veal...and don't forget to tip your waitress!

Didn't the Cavies erase all the hash marks on the field...

Sorry, couldn't resist.