Sunrisers

Thank you so much everyone for all your congratulatory messages, as a marching member I really do appreciate it and the Sunday Night Show was the most incredible show ever. Congrats to all the corps, I had so much fun performing with everyone and retreat was da bomb

Edited by SUNSNARE07

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Sunrisers for their big win.

As a participant, you don't see it all as well as an audience member. To see and hear all of these finalist was a total blast. You were all good and you all show such class, I'm proud to say I am part of this drum corps family.

I actually need to say THANK YOU to ALL of the participants for making this one of the greatest DCA shows in history!!

No, the Skyliners won Class A in 2002 & won DCA back in the 70's maybe the 80's also.

Wasn't that what he said??? :wall: Congrats to the Sunrisers on winning Class A. :rolleyes: b**bs ^0^

Edited by Contra Joe

CONGRATS GUYS!! (And Gals!) :rolleyes:

I've been pulling for you all season!! I just wish I got to see you this weekend (missed everything as I had to catch a 6am flight back home on Saturday morning after my mini-corps competition for parental responsibilities!!)

I can't wait 'till someone gets pics of the corps with thier medals up!

All my best to the new Sunrisers and the one's that are still there from my days -

Congrats Tom P., Rich G., Garry, Joe S., John C, Larry V, Tex and everyone else.... (Oh, and of course :wall:, :wall: , :doh: , :doh:...driving a van like Stan)

I'm a extremely proud Alumni...

PS - Thanks for the nice words Rich after our performance at the Mini-corp comp...You don't know, but coming from you it personally means a lot...Again, thanks.

Edited by Sunrizer

Nice job, Sun! Can't wait to see the videos. Everyone is raving about your show.

WE are not focused beating anyone, we are about making our performance the best it can be and letting our last performance be our best - but not as good as our next performance!

Larry, that's what it's all about....no question!!! Sun did a great job of doing just that this summer.... working to top their own previous effort.

At the end of the day, that's really the only thing any corps can control.... their own performance.

Fran

I heard their entire book was from Band In A Box

Lol :rolleyes: