Your fave Rachacha moment?

Making a note... I'm definitely going to Hot to Trot Pizza next year! Their pizza looks delicioso! Thanks for the referral!

Yeah,they are great.Did you see the sign in the background?$2.75 a slice....Wow.I got mine with extra cheese,extra Pepperoni and extra mushroom all for under $5 bucks.

Edited by camel lips

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy. I love hanging out with drum corps people. Everything else fades in comparison. I especially love seeing my sister Mary at DCA.

Awww, thanks Smooth. seeing it's been since last DCA we saw each other, you can't get too sick of seeing me. :)

Highlights:

hanging with Smoothy and the Govies

Bush parking lot run on Friday night at the hotel

two visits to Dino bbq (have to look at getting to Sticky Lips next year, if Dan McGrogan is recommending, I think it's a must try B) )

having the BWCG take home another title

the after finals runthru next to the truck (wow, that was awesome!)

the hotel party

the parking lot run through after finals was one of my highlights as a Bushwacker, period.

By the way did anyone find my pet rat? The last time I saw him he was eating some Salsa and chips at the renegades Party. I brought him to the Renegades party on sunday evening to have some fun? If so, just feed him raw meat oatmeal and I will pick him up when I come out to SF for the Chinese New Years Parade.

Luv to the Renegades, you are the BEST!!!^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I think I saw Eddie on Floor 6 with some Dream folks. you must control your rodent.

I'll ask around, maybe he is eating his way through the uniforms as they trek back home.

a little off topic..

but i realize now why Dinosaur BBQ is considered to be so great..

its because there really isnt thing else decent to eat in that area! lol

TOTAL ####### response. If U couldnt find good food in Roch...you have an IQ problem(just my opinion)

I think I saw Eddie on Floor 6 with some Dream folks. you must control your rodent.

I'll ask around, maybe he is eating his way through the uniforms as they trek back home.

Eddie the Rat was in my possession for approximately 3 minutes at the Renegades post-DCA party. Then, someone took him and ran down the hall. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Here are more Hot to trot pizza shots

MCLChancesB-day228.jpg

MCLChancesB-day234.jpg

MCLChancesB-day235.jpg

MCLChancesB-day227.jpg

MCLChancesB-day220.jpg

Some Drumline needs to use those pizza pans in a show. :P