Tremendous Blast or bsa

What a blast....

What a thread...

How great is it when two unique groups can battle it out for supreme dominance of the worlds best Oktoberfest Parade....

Good luck blast....no matter how tremendous you may think you are....the final results will not be in your favor.

BSA....truely greatness.

Oh...and let's not forget the beer! It all starts Friday night at rehearsal and continues on through the weekend.

Register now to participate in the only real marching drum corps in the parade.

It's open to all drum corps members and alumni who would like to have a winning experience this September.

So come on join in on the fun. It's just over a week away.

:tongue::smile::lol:

Edited by BigSev

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BSA....truly greatness.

If I did not have a HS football game Friday and a paying playing gig Saturday with my German band in downtown Milwaukee's Oktoberfest, I would definitely be there. Great bunch of people! :tongue:

Big Dale

'05, '06 BSAC

Here, let me help you with that.

BSA....truly greatness.

BSA....truely greatless.

There, I fixed it. It is now...

TREMENDOUS,

TREMENDOUS,

OH, OH,

TREMENDOUS!

:tongue:

Dearest Big Seiv

You cannot link your band on a Tremendous thread like this. This is fer serious drum corps. As usual, I wish only the best for da bsa'ers ( :tongue: ) because I know from reading history books that fiebal organazations like yours needs it's warm fuzzys, and other non realistict food pellets to make it seem like you are being successful, but at expence of Tremendous? I think not.

I hope you understand the magnitude of what may happen, anytime you butt in on the Tremendous, you better be ready to get what you wished for.

I wash my hands in all of this carp!

Well....one week from today - Beer and rehearsal in La Crosse! :laugh:

For all you observers who are wondering what this chatter is all about, come to La Crosse next weekend and check out both the blast of tremendous dreams and Blue Stars Alumni Corps. You can decide for your self which is the Best in West (and the East for that matter).

bangif.gif

Great times will be had by all - even the blasters after they take second in the parade to the Blue Stars. There will be many tears shed by their team but they will still have joy knowing that they have unlimited beer to drown their sorrows. :thumbup:

Edited by BigSev

is that why the steering wheel on the Govie bus smells like . . . .that?

Who said anything about the Govies? Tremendous Blast has their own bus!

:thumbup:

TREMENDOUS!

TREMENDOUS!

OH! OH!

TREMENDOUS!

Thanks John... :thumbup:

Mighty neighborly of you to step out of the famous Patrick’s with the best burgers in town and make such a kind comment.

:worthy:

You are starting to learn what it's like to be Tremendous. Next step, lurn music :laugh: