Fusion Core

Well, I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and breathe, but only for a second!!!

First I'd like to thank EVERY SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED WITH FUSION. This was certainly a team effort. We definately had a journey to travel. We hit some big mountains and we climbed them. We formed an amazing bond. A bond that some organizations take years to form, we formed in such a short time. We truely became a family. We had our little corps party over the weekend and we gave out some awards to individuals, but honestly, EVERY SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED IN THIS CORPS DESERVED A MEDAL and at our banquet you ALL will be sure to get one because it took the whole crew to keep this up and going. I thought some of these guys were going to have MAJOR MELT DOWNS now and then because they just weren't used to the intensity of a competing drum corps, but they would always pick themselves up and keep pushing and do GREAT!!!!

The best part is all the emails I'm getting from the members asking if we can start up earlier than we did last year!!!!!!!! IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next the other corps. You inspired us to go on. We thought of so many of you along the way. Bush, you've pretty much been successful from the day you came out and you did what YOU DO and that was it and you stuck to it, Reading, the FAB 20.........I'll NEVER FORGET and now look, your like a DCI corps, Cabs......you took a chance with us inviting us to your show...our very first performance, Sky........we came to terms with each other and shared some great moments over the summer that I will NEVER forget. You ARE a CLASS ACT and so many other corps, and of course last but not least, CRU..........!!!! MAN, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. You showed my kids what good old fashioned drum corps is about. I was AMAZED with your performance on Sunday. It was HOT and you guys were practicing all day and then did a REALLY SOLID runthrough. Then we played for you. My guys were more nervous playing for you guys than they were for the show :laugh: , go figure!!! The food was awesome, the best food we ate all weekend. I was worried about losing some of our guys to you guys. They're FIRST MEAL this year will be AWESOME FUSION!!!!, I PROMISE!!!

We also would like to thanks Joe Geswaldo and the DCA Association for all their help. They were always there to answer a question, return a phone call, get us a practice field when our bus broke down, EVERYTHING!!! FOr those of you who are thinking of starting your own corps............GO FOR IT. The Association will help you with any questions you have. They were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, besides the members we probably couldn't have done it without their help.

Now, one more thing. I watched DCI last night on ESPN and THEIR DIRECTORS CRY TOO :blink: ...........SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!

Ok Fusion, see you all this WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

Way to go.

Congratulations on all your accomplishments this season!

Add to the congrats and see ya all next year.....

Don't forget the 4th of July parades in the Ball-mer (Baltimore) area for 2008....

Hey Holly,

Congratulations on the success of the 07 season. Wishing you continued success in 08 and beyond.

Thanks Judy and everyone else very much!!!

Judy, it's so nice hearing from you!!! I CAN'T WAIT for the return of Gold this year!!!! Best of luck to you guys and hope to see you soon!!!