Did anyone else notice...

SF2K4

Which is why I watch the Rolex Series and Formula 1.

/tangent :P

You just lost all credibility...Formula 1...Seriously...Has anyone passed anyone this year for the lead? Besides when the team owners call them and tell them to slow down... :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just lost all credibility...Formula 1...Seriously...Has anyone passed anyone this year for the lead? Besides when the team owners call them and tell them to slow down... :)

I just appreciate drivers that can turn in both directions. :P b**bs

Actually, I prefer to do it myself. Autocross FTW.

Football... that's the sport that takes place on a Marching Field, right?

Since finals this year was so close to Hollywood and the "stars" of the world. Did anyone that went to finals see anyone famous there???

If Snoop Dogg was at a hockey game and soccer game there's a possibility some star was there that night. Madonna doesn't count because she marched. :P j/k.

What are you talking about there was a famous Hollywood Star at DCI!

1348929012_40bb76d8e0.jpg

I like that he didn't commit any faux paus like calling the corps "marching bands". He actually sounded credible for a novice. Good for him!

The best thing about the Steve Young interview was its authenticty. His wife thought it was a good idea to go and "check this out" for the kids. It's KID FRIENDLY! And then for his honest reaction. No one paid him...no one gave him free tickets to attend. It came off as honest, unbiased praise for the drum corps activity.

Nice job!

For the post-show encore by SCV/BD A Corps plus SCV/BD alumni, while lining just outside the stadium up I saw Steve walk on by and thought - holy **** that's Steve Young! WTF is he doing here?

Then he stopped to shake some hands, and chatted with a few of us. He seemed genuinely interested talking with corps members and saying what a good job they had done. He wasn't in a rush to get out of there like this was a paid gig... very cool to see.

What are you talking about there was a famous Hollywood Star at DCI!

1348929012_40bb76d8e0.jpg

And yet, upon seeing that photo, my only thought was...

"####, SCV's drum majors are totally ######!"

For the post-show encore by SCV/BD A Corps plus SCV/BD alumni, while lining just outside the stadium up I saw Steve walk on by and thought - holy **** that's Steve Young! WTF is he doing here?

Then he stopped to shake some hands, and chatted with a few of us. He seemed genuinely interested talking with corps members and saying what a good job they had done. He wasn't in a rush to get out of there like this was a paid gig... very cool to see.

It looked like he even checked out a warm-up or two, based on the footage they used.

meh, i dont know who he is. i guess he won a superbowl or something. still good that he is at least doin the interview - thats good enough for me :)