BRIDGEMEN OPEN HOUSE

The Bridgemen will be holding their open house on Saturday November 17th, 2007. It will be held at St.Andrews on 4th street and Broadway, in Bayonne NJ. It will start off with a information meeting from 12-1, followed by practice from 1-5. The next day the corps will be again practing from 12-6. The corps is open to anyone who wants to march regardless if you are an alumni or not.

Anyone interested in marching or helping out can visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com or you can email me direct at Gmanbay41@aol.com.

The Tournament Of Stars will be held on June 14th this year. Lineup is being worked on and more information will follow.

Hype!

George

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bridgemen will be holding their open house on Saturday November 17th, 2007. It will be held at St.Andrews on 4th street and Broadway, in Bayonne NJ. It will start off with a information meeting from 12-1, followed by practice from 1-5. The next day the corps will be again practing from 12-6. The corps is open to anyone who wants to march regardless if you are an alumni or not.

Anyone interested in marching or helping out can visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com or you can email me direct at Gmanbay41@aol.com.

The Tournament Of Stars will be held on June 14th this year. Lineup is being worked on and more information will follow.

Hype!

George

Nice!

Come down and join us!

We have great people, great fun, great music, and a great schedule!

If you want to do drum corps, and still have a life, Bayonne is the place to be!

And it's getting better, and better each year, as we continue to raise the bar!!!

Hope that you can join us on November 17th!!!

HYPE!!!

JJ

Have a GREAT SEASON guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a GREAT SEASON guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Holly!

CONGRATULATIONS on a phenomenal first season!!!

Wishing Fusion Core much continued success!!!!!!

Hype!

George

I know its not going to happen but I do wish the open house was SEPT 17th

LETS GET THIS BALL ROLLIN FOR 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Hyping a little early but I LOVE IT b**bs

Rick #3

I know its not going to happen but I do wish the open house was SEPT 17th

LETS GET THIS BALL ROLLIN FOR 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Hyping a little early but I LOVE IT b**bs

Rick #3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Never too early for the HYPE !!! :grrr::grrr:

I wanted to open house to be this past weekend - - can you imagine, I actually had to clean my house for lack of anything better to do but practice Saber Dance one more time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b**bs b**bs

SASsy

Blondie.

Lynn.

I walked into a Bridgemen rehearsal in January. I was there no more than five minutes and someone came up and said hello to me, asked me what I was doing/came to play and soon after we were looking at charts and talking about the music.

As soon as George and Dennis started talking and revealed the show concept (and the bottle dance ;)), I knew I was home. At that point, I had been there maybe 20 minutes. After talking to people and getting to know the guys in the snare line - and then the tenor line when I switched over there - I knew this was where I was marching.

And to think that was my first practice! I'm proud to say I wore the black and yellow last season and I'm looking forward to being back and rockin' even harder than last year. All sections of the drumline are smoooookin'! (And the rest of the corps ain't too bad either ;) )

If you've ever considered coming down to the Bridgemen or just want to get your chops back up, play some great music and have the time of your life, then come on down to Bayonne, my friends, to the show that never ends.

-Chris aka "The Rookie"

Bridgemen Drumline

Tenors 07 - ??

Edited by Cadet311

Still two months away? What a shame. I'm ready now! HYPE!!!

I walked into a Bridgemen rehearsal in January. I was there no more than five minutes and someone came up and said hello to me, asked me what I was doing/came to play and soon after we were looking at charts and talking about the music.

As soon as George and Dennis started talking and revealed the show concept (and the bottle dance ;)), I knew I was home. At that point, I had been there maybe 20 minutes. After talking to people and getting to know the guys in the snare line - and then the tenor line when I switched over there - I knew this was where I was marching.

And to think that was my first practice! I'm proud to say I wore the black and yellow last season and I'm looking forward to being back and rockin' even harder than last year. All sections of the drumline are smoooookin'! (And the rest of the corps ain't too bad either ;) )

If you've ever considered coming down to the Bridgemen or just want to get your chops back up, play some great music and have the time of your life, then come on down to Bayonne, my friends, to the show that never ends.

-Chris aka "The Rookie"

Bridgemen Drumline

Tenors 07 - ??

And we're proud to have you, Chris!

You're a fantastic addition to our family!!! :doh: