Chris Kilian Joins Fusion Core

^OO^ Hi Chris,

Thanks for choosing to help Fusion out in 2008. That is very good news, and we are all excited.

I was very impressed with you at the drum major tryouts last year. You were very helpful then. I can't wait to see what your program will be.

Again welcome to Fusion Core.

Dano b**bs (Big Timp'n)

Edited by fusioncorebusmgr

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Chris! To the Fusion Corps and staff, you are getting a quality person in Chris. It will be fun seeing him next year at shows. Bush is losing a great member and talented drum major. But when one door closes, another door opens. Someone will step up and be the new Bushwacker Drum Major and a new page will be turned.

I'm happy for you Chris and wish you and Fusion much success. Hey Nick! Take care of my friend! B)

John Gough

Bush Alumni

Chris ....

After coming back to performance after 19 years in 2003 with the Bushwackers, I was nervous yet excited to once again be a part of an exciting drum corps with an amazing guard staff. Watching you up on the podium enhanced my performance even more because you were so vibrant and full of life and energy that you had the ability to pass that along to everyone else on the field during rehearsals and performances.

Love you lots ... thanks for your guidance and your great example of dedication and hard work ... I wish you well ... good luck to you and to Fusion Core ....

xo

A wish for good luck and success to you and Fusion Core Chris. Only one question......is boo boo kitty going with you?

Chris Kilian going to Fusion Core. Does this mean that Bushwackers will be fielding a mini corps in '08?

:feednotroll:

NAH, I'D RATHER GET OUTSIDE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND HEAD TOWARDS A CARNIVAL IN HAWTHORNE!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Chris never dissapoints and he is excellent at what he does, best of luck to Fusion Core and Chris. He will do wonders for you guys

jerry thanks for the support. congrats on winning class a this year. cant wait to see and hear you guys next year. best of luck and see you on the field

"jerry thanks for the support. congrats on winning class a this year. cant wait to see and hear you guys next year. best of luck and see you on the field"

Thanx Dan, best of luck to you guys too. Your in good hands with Chris, like I said before, hes the best at what he does. BTW thanx for the congratulations

Edited by SUNSNARE07