Who are the customers?

Interesting how you see anger where there is none.

Interesting. That's it. Just interesting.

As far as handling...it's called change and it occurs in everything. Everything...check what gravity is doing to your physique.

I recognize change. I was talking about a particular style of doing things. You chose to insult one style rather than just say you don't care for it. That's fine. My sister in law has a son that does the same thing.

You dressed up and did drum corps in your back yard. I'm OK with that. I didn't do that. I marched in a drum and bugle corps.

As for seeing anger where there is none. You're probably right, I mistook the ignorance for anger. My apologies.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recognize change. I was talking about a particular style of doing things. You chose to insult one style rather than just say you don't care for it. That's fine. My sister in law has a son that does the same thing.

You dressed up and did drum corps in your back yard. I'm OK with that. I didn't do that. I marched in a drum and bugle corps.

As for seeing anger where there is none. You're probably right, I mistook the ignorance for anger. My apologies.

You make me laugh. Thanks. I needed a laugh today and you provided it. I appreciate it.

I'll make sure thse kids stay off your lawn just to pay you back.

By the way...it's just drum and bugle corps. If you'd like...I can order you a life.

One more thing...here's a forum you might be more happy with.

DCA Forum

And again...I never said the marching was "backyard" the organizations were backyard. Which is most likely why so many of them fell by the wayside. But that's another discussion.

So that we are crystal...you can do anything you want on a football field or out behind some grade school. Have at it. If it helps kids through an otherwise boring summer....wonderful.

But I don't have to pay my money to see it. Just like I don't go to BOA events or DCA events. I don't find them entertaining. I'll take DCI for my money. But, I'm probably alone in that right?

You make me laugh. Thanks. I needed a laugh today and you provided it. I appreciate it.

I'll make sure thse kids stay off your lawn just to pay you back.

By the way...it's just drum and bugle corps. If you'd like...I can order you a life.

For the laugh, you're welcome. I was just reciprocating.

As for ordering a life...just as long as it's not yours, you post here way more than I do and besides, I couldn't handle the anger.

Edited by Martybucs

One more thing...here's a forum you might be more happy with.

DCA Forum

And again...I never said the marching was "backyard" the organizations were backyard. Which is most likely why so many of them fell by the wayside. But that's another discussion.

So that we are crystal...you can do anything you want on a football field or out behind some grade school. Have at it. If it helps kids through an otherwise boring summer....wonderful.

But I don't have to pay my money to see it. Just like I don't go to BOA events or DCA events. I don't find them entertaining. I'll take DCI for my money. But, I'm probably alone in that right?

Didn't need the link. I like DCA...It's not so childish as this side.

And I don't think you're alone..."birds of a feather" and all that.