Staff Changes for 08

CoreyD

Reading on the DCI website the April Gilligan is coming back for 08(I know she worked with them last year) BUT I didnt even know Howard Weinstein left BAC and is now will be working with the cadets staff. Thoughts anyone........

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind Im just a month behind on news........news release on 8.14.07 was released(I was fasting from Drum Corps) due to the season just ending,

so Tom Spataro is taking over as Director for BAC, this should be fun.

I think I know what one of them is. If it's corrrect, this place(DCP) is going to light up light a christmas tree.

There are at least three that I know of that ar going to make this place go freakin nuts. 2 of them are from the same corps.

There are a few more from some of the non-finalist corps that are going to be some pretty big news as well.

Y'all are teasers!

Lets hear'em now!

Since an official announcment has not been they would be a rumors...and we cant post rumors on here

pm me if you would like

any word on where Marc Sylvester is going?

He is still wth Seattle as far as I know. Hopefully this means he will have more time to be on the road with them....Sully is the man!