In and Out of the top 12

I can't speak for the poster but I see where he is coming from. What I get from it is that people may overlook the Colts success these past few years or bash them because they have been finalist recently. There are very few new staff members to the Colts organization and that will help them build on their success. Its true, Colts may not place higher but in terms of being a 'successful' organization, I give them props.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts are making some staff changes, according to their web site.

Brass. Percussion and Visual are getting new caption heads. Brass and Horns look like promotions from within, and Percussion is Max Mullinix from Spirit's perc staff.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the information.

I also stand corrected on a few statements.

But still, I think the Colts have been one of the more underrated corps coming off the 2007 season. Just my opinion.

As far as this thread goes, I don't know that I honestly see anyone falling out of the top twelve. It's not impossible, but it has been more or less cemented for a few seasons now. Unless another corps has some unfortunate circumstances as the Scouts did, or another corps manages to jump several spots like the Colts did, I don't know that the top twelve will change all that much.

Who would I LIKE to see in? Madison, Blue Stars, and Academy. I think it's great that Madison is bringing back a cymbal line. I think there should be more corps that have them in finalist spots. And I think Blue Stars is one of the classiest groups out there.