1. 1. Pick one already!

• Hornline
    • Drumline
    • Guard

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it all depends on what a person does or did. Same thing with an actual show. A lot of people in the audience tend to focus on the section that they were in when they marched. Nothing wrong with that, it's just human nature, and one of the things that differenciate Drum Corps shows from many sporting events......a large percentage of the fans actually did it.

I guess it all depends on what a person does or did. Same thing with an actual show. A lot of people in the audience tend to focus on the section that they were in when they marched. Nothing wrong with that, it's just human nature, and one of the things that differenciate Drum Corps shows from many sporting events......a large percentage of the fans actually did it.

I marched in the color guard, and I agree I do tend to watch them during the show. :angry:

Now the question is about the lot, and I agree with OP,

b**bs b**bs b**bs I want my face BLOWN OFF with some loud luscious, hair raising chords! b**bs b**bs b**bs

I HATE the lot. It's a warm up area. People don't get super excited about a basketball player shooting his pre-game. I just have never cared about the lot and to me it's always seemed silly that people miss the beginnings of show because they just HAVE to see how the Phantom tenor line is playing a double beat excersise this year. I just have never got it. I seem to be heavily outvoted, but I don't care how good a section of a corps is with the drums on stands or not moving. Can you bring it when it actually matters?

However, I do enjoy hearing some hornlines that use corps songs as a hype blasting away before big shows. I know I can personally thank Spirit for their finals day warm up of Georgia. I was unloading the truck and I stopped and just listened. Got my head on for me.

for the overwhelming ratio of people voting for hornlines over drumlines in this poll, its funny that much more people tend to watch drumlines in the lot. i guess those are the hs drummers who dont use dcp, haha.

for the overwhelming ratio of people voting for hornlines over drumlines in this poll, its funny that much more people tend to watch drumlines in the lot. i guess those are the hs drummers who dont use dcp, haha.

Quoted for truth.

And I go between hornlines and drumlines, to be honest.

Yeah, go on youtube and type "DCI", seems like most are drumlines in the lot.

I did not expect this poll result.

The pit. It should be a poll choice.